Customer Support Specialist at ReviewTrackers
ReviewTrackers empowers businesses to understand their customers better through advanced review and customer feedback technology. ReviewTrackers software business solutions allow for analyzing, amplifying, and maximizing customer feedback to accelerate customer acquisition and improve customer retention while driving more authentic connections with customers.
At ReviewTrackers, we cultivate an inclusive, dynamic, fun, and communicative team environment. We value crafting a team that has a diverse set of backgrounds and respect a healthy expression of diverse opinions. We work to inspire our team to experiment with new ideas while collaborating and communicating with one another to find solutions!
ReviewTrackers is currently looking for a passionate, self-motivated, and collaborative Customer Support Specialist to join our Customer Success Team. The Customer Success team is a hybrid of account management and customer support. We work with innovative companies looking for a way to make their online reputation management more efficient. Come join us as we continue to change the way businesses interact with their customers!
What you will be working on:
- You will support a large volume of customer inquiries while implementing a strategic escalation of unresolved customer issues to appropriate teams
- You will provide troubleshooting, best practices for using ReviewTrackers software, and guidance about the reputation management industry via email, phone, and chat
- You will help support our Manager Services platform
- You will demo our product to new and existing customers
- You will assistance writing and curating customer-facing help center articles and other internal documents
Who you will be working with:
- You will report directly to our Support & Services Manager while having a dotted line to our Director of Customer Success
- You will be on a team of two other Customer Support Specialists while working daily with our Customer Success Managers
- You will work cross-functionally with all ReviewTrackers team members through entire customer lifecycle; help with projects to create sales resources, references, case studies, onboarding process, quality assurance assistance, and training webinars
What you bring to the table:
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- You have at least 6 months year of experience working in working in customer service, customer support, community management, or account management
- You have prior experience working in a SaaS environment (preferred but, not required)
- You have a self-starter mindset and a sense of independence A love for Murder-Mystery podcasts - the whole team listens so, come prepared!
Perks and Benefits at ReviewTrackers:
- 100% company-paid premiums for health, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance.
- BlueCross BlueShield healthcare benefits are available for families.
- Flexible PTO policy.
- Company-sponsored 401K matching at 2%.
- FSA or HSA benefits are available.
- Pre-taxed transit benefits.
- Company monthly Lunch n’ Learns with lunch provided!
- Monthly ‘Take Your Co-Worker to Lunch’ paid for by ReviewTrackers!
- On-going Wellness Program.
- Diversity & Inclusion Culture Group.
- Volunteer & Fundraising initiatives.
- Monthly All-Hands meeting with all ReviewTrackers departments to discuss what each team is working on and reiterate the mission of the company.
- Company Kindle along with unlimited books of your choice. You can put the reading to good use and join our book club!
- Stocked Kitchen with snacks and drinks!
ReviewTrackers provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.