ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 100,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 100,000 today to millions.
The Developer Relations Engineer is responsible for ensuring App partners, including SaaS companies and independent developers, build and publish innovative solutions using the ActiveCampaign platform. You will support partners who are developing applications and integrations, ensure they are successful and leverage what you learn to create value-added content, demos, tutorials, and other tools to help App partners.
What your day could consist of:
- Work day to day with App partners who are building on the ActiveCampaign platform—remove obstacles for them, find answers, and jointly identify solutions
- Create and share content and technical resources that will enable partners to build apps on their own
- Partner closely with the Apps engineering teams to provide feedback on platform capability usage and gaps
- Work closely with Partner Account Managers to ensure overall partner success
- Be the go-to expert internally and externally for Apps developer tools and capabilities
- Build and implement processes that improve the partner experience and ensure ActiveCampaign is providing a high quality of partner service and support
- Build and test proof of concept applications and integrations
- Review, test, and provide feedback on applications submitted by partners, and define and implement processes that will improve the partner experience and quality of applications
- Be entrepreneurial and do what it takes to help ActiveCampaign build a thriving application ecosystem
What is needed:
- 3-5 years in technical solutions consulting or similar role
- Ability to build deep understanding of partner APIs and technical patterns, then guide partners to a solution
- Experience working with APIs
- Experience working with integrations between two or more SaaS applications
- Experience with connector tools a plus (i.e. Zapier)
- Familiarity with common programming languages, authentication patterns and cloud platforms
- Experience working with technology partners and driving their success
- Be a creative technical problem solver
- Technical content creation and communication is your passion
- Entrepreneurship experience in similar capacity a plus
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Read Full Job Description