Director, Account Management at Braze
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including HBO, Disney, Guardian, Burger King, Seamless, Delivery Hero, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 and the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019 and 2020), and Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 and 2020). Our London office has also been Great Place to Work-Certified for 2021 by Great Place to Work UK.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
As the leader of Braze’s Account Management team, you will be responsible for a growing team of Account Managers. This is a management SaaS sales role which requires a high level of experience managing a medium sized team. Strong candidates will have experience working with a wide variety of clients in multiple verticals ranging from startups to established, small and medium sized companies. In addition, experience selling a marketing automation, CRM, email, or analytics solution is highly preferred.
Strong candidates will have experience working SMB clients, as well as the ability to coach and lead a team of Account Managers growing and retaining SMB and mid market customer relationships.
WHAT YOU’ll DO
The Director of Account Management is a SaaS sales role requiring proven experience and performance managing a team of up to 8 Account Managers. This leader will continue to shape and scale Account Management across the Americas through upsells and renewals, and collaborate with all customer facing teams across the org.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Minimum of 8 years of proven experience within Enterprise Sales for Mobile or Marketing Technology required
- At least 3 years of experience managing a regional team of Commercial / Mid-market Sales executives or Account Managers
- Ability to work cross-functionally with Marketing, Integrations/Onboarding, Customer Success, and Sales Operations
- Exemplary leadership skills and dedication to the success and growth of team members
- Ability to shape, influence and execute operational processes
- Outstanding verbal, written and stand-up presentation skills
- Up-to-date on digital trends, especially within the customer experience realm
- Proven success navigating large organizations and ability to quickly identify the decision makers and decision-making process for large SaaS investments
- Understanding the hands-on culture of a smaller enterprise sales organization
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
Braze is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and making our organization a place for all individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin, age, sex and gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, familial status, disability status, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected class. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are selected to interview, to request an accommodation either as part of the interview process or during your potential employment with Braze, please let your recruiter know and a member of our People Relations team will follow up with you.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.