LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company on a mission.
We believe easy-to-use, flexible technology can alter the trajectory of an organization and improve the lives of its employees. It’s this very spirit that drives us to build and deliver a SaaS platform that brings unprecedented clarity, collaboration, and accountability to our clients’ governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) processes. Join our fast-growing, passionate team of innovators as we continue to disrupt the multi-billion-dollar GRC industry.
We are seeking a Director of Account Management to lead our account management team. The Director will play a key role in creating relationships with customers, generating revenue, and achieving individual, team and organizational quotas. You'll be a valuable contributor to our customer strategy while providing definition and implementation to help Account Managers achieve corporate objectives.
RESPONSIBILITIES & OUTCOMES
- Lead a team to accomplish LogicGate’s business objectives while learning, growing, advancing their careers, and acting consistently with LogicGate’s Core Values.
- Drive a quota of renewal and expansion revenue
- Partner directly with the Sales and Customer Success teams to deliver an optimal customer experience
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers and become a trusted advisor throughout the entire customer lifecycle
- Focus on identifying, growing, and developing existing customers by creating long term goals and strategic roadmaps to generate new business
- Be an advocate for our customers. Actively listen to understand their goals and share these potential opportunities with our product team.
- Assist customers with issue resolution and report bugs identified by customers to the development team
- Hold frequent success reviews with customers to ensure they continue to increase value derived from LogicGate’s software
- Forecast and track client success metrics along with Customer Success
- Deliver world-class customer service in every customer interaction
- 5-7+ years of SaaS sales and customer experience
- 3+ years in management / people leadership role
- Experience in GRC, risk management, compliance, or audit is a plus
- Someone who is curious and has the desire to understand our customer’s problems and then effectively communicate how LogicGate can add value
- Passion for SaaS applications – able to understand the value and limitations of the LogicGate platform, front and back
- Excellent presentation and product demo skills, typically via web conference
- Great people skills; ability to quickly understand your audience and tailor the right message to them
- Builds lasting relationships. Someone who is in it for the long term and understands the value in building trust with customers
- Ability to manage multiple accounts/priorities at a time – organization, time-management, and attention to detail are important
- Proficiency in using Salesforce.com and sales automation software
- Desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment where change is a constant
- Ability to be transparent and set clear expectations
- Willingness to be creative, test solutions, measure results, and iterate on a process for continual improvement
- Ability to gather and use data to make business decisions
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must be local to Chicago
At LogicGate, every member of our team moves the needle. With a firm footing in our core company values, we’ve built a fast-paced, demanding work culture that allows for the flexibility, autonomy, and career opportunities you’d expect from a growing company.
We offer competitive benefits including:
- Ownership in the company through stock options
- Comprehensive healthcare & dental plans
- Transit benefits
- Weekly catered lunches
- Open-concept office space featured in ChicagoInno’s Office Envy Series
- Mother’s room, standing desks, company keg
- The chance to make an immediate impact and do the best work of your life
LOGICGATE’S CORE VALUES
- Own It - Be self-driven, entrepreneurial, and efficient
- Raise the Bar - Challenge complacency and mediocrity; be adaptable and agile; details matter
- Be As One - Trust, collaborate, and support; invest in co-workers and clients
- Embrace Curiosity - Always be learning, be curious and share; be humbled but not embarrassed by mistakes
- Do the Right Thing - Act with integrity, even when no one is looking; be transparent
- Empower Clients - Create solutions where customers win
At LogicGate, we value diversity of culture and background for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. LogicGate is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Different makes us better.
This position is open to applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States. We are not able to sponsor work visas at this time.
Read Full Job Description