Director, Business Development- Precognitive (Fraud Prevention) at ShopRunner
Precognitive (a ShopRunner subsidiary) is revolutionizing the way companies fight online fraud and protect their customer accounts. Our fraud prevention platform provides a multidimensional solution that combines device intelligence, advanced behavioral analytics, and machine learning.
We develop innovative, easy-to-deploy technology that intelligently interprets data to create an unrivaled level of accuracy in fraud detection and prevention. We deliver immediate impact for businesses by stopping fraud while also reducing false positives and avoiding disruption to legitimate consumers.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Director of Business Development is responsible for developing new business and managing the sales process for Precognitive, a ShopRunner subsidiary, focused on fraud prevention and bot mitigation. In addition to holding a quota for new revenue generation and inside sales, you’ll manage sales pipelines, and help define strategies for growing revenue.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Manage sales pipeline, and close deals with top internet retailers, travel/entertainment providers, and the financial services industry
- Take on existing pipeline, as well as establish your own leads
- Tactically identify appropriate entry points into a prospective accounts
- Target, develop and manage long-term client relationships/partnerships with organizational decision makers
- Define new processes to increase overall productivity
- Report on pipeline and forecast
- Understand competition, competitive issues and products
- Travel as needed to support sales efforts
- Reply to RFI and RFPs
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience selling in a consultative sales process
- SaaS experience, security and fraud solutions experience, or a deep understanding of selling ecommerce products to the retail industry is a must
- Direct experience nurturing meaningful relationships with senior executives, including CMOs, Heads of eCommerce, Heads of Fraud, and CISOs
- Proven negotiation and closing skills
- Excellent listening skills with an ability to provide solutions based on client concerns
- An entrepreneurial attitude and the proven ability to take ownership for prospecting and developing a pipeline
- Superior presentation and communication skills
- Strategic thinking capabilities and the ability to accomplish goals in a timely, productive and fiscally responsible manner
- Four year degree from an accredited college institution or equivalent experience
We want you to bring your whole human self to work every single day. We accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.