Director, Business Development at Epsilon
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon is seeking a Pharmaceutical Copywriter to join our Digital Experience Practice reporting to the Director of Content Strategy. Come join a close-knit and growing team where you’ll get the opportunity to work with top clients!
In this role, you’ll get to combine a love of writing with medical and scientific knowledge by creating digital marketing materials for the pharmaceutical industry. Materials produced cover medical aspects of disease treatment across a range of deliverables with a focus on web and marketing email content.
- Write scientific copy for a broad audience, including healthcare professionals and the public at large.
- Ability to:
- Absorb and inform about medical topics and apply that knowledge to creating high-quality medical content Evaluate and analyze the information to be written about.
- Interpret and present clinical data and other complex information.
- Communicate scientific or medical information in a clear and concise manner.
- Initiate and drive content development from kick-off through final approval of resource, providing ownership of projects through the routing process.
- Be aware of current industry practices and regulatory requirements that affect pharma writing.
- Produce deliverables in accordance with federal and state regulatory standards and guidelines.
- Ability to work within the confines of a client’s style guide and often a company or client template
- Extensive knowledge of English grammar.
- Work collaboratively with internal teams (accounts, operations, creative), and clients to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Actively participate in all internal meetings, including planning meetings, project kick-off, internal status, client status, and brainstorming meetings.
- Participate in client meetings for assigned projects and independently act to incorporate feedback and prepare for submission.
- Demonstrate fastidious attention to detail
- Display a high level of motivation and flexibility that allows you to work under deadline pressures and prioritize multiple tasks
- Work in close collaboration with creative staff
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email, and the Internet
- Execute all aspects of administrative responsibilities (weekly timesheets, weekly status updates, maintenance of a calendar in Outlook, etc.) in appropriately detailed and timely manner.
- Perform other duties and assignments as directed.
- Some travel may be required
- Minimum of 2 years medical writing experience in a pharma or biotech setting
- Proven content development management experience.
- Ability to think creatively and identify and work to develop unique customer solutions/service offerings.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, with absolute commitment to quality.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment; self-motivated.
- Ability to participate and interact effectively with team.
- Effectively manage time, multi-task, and handle a high volume of work in a fast-paced environment.
- Computer literacy
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.