!Sorry, this job was removed at 6:55 p.m. (CST) on Monday, April 1, 2019
At Paylocity, we create software that makes companies – especially their HR teams – better, faster, and stronger. We give clients the tools they need to make their companies run, and give our employees a rewarding company culture – all putting us in a category of our own. Join us and learn what makes us unique!
We’re a fast-growing company ready to revolutionize the payroll and HR world for hundreds of thousands of businesses by delivering innovative technology and support. We seek the best and brightest to help us create the future of our talent solutions – enabling our customers to better develop their employees. Our own employees are equally important to us: We work hard to provide the best work environment for our employees, and are dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
Director, Channels & Alliances Emerging Markets
The Director of Emerging Market Partnerships will report directly to the VP, Head of Channels and Alliances. Success in this role will be driven through referrals, growth in the number of participating partners, resale and referral bookings and revenue.
The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Build a national channel partner network that delivers sales, services and support for Paylocity Emerging Markets customer offerings with CPAs, banks, and a wide variety small business service providers
· Build and manage strategic alliances with a variety organizations to ensure market preference for Paylocity in Emerging Markets
· Work closely with Paylocity’s Emerging Markets sales, marketing, product, support, service and finance teams to ensure quality and scale of program development and execution
· Serve as subject matter expert to field sales and corporate teams, and set strategic direction for all partner programs tied to Emerging Markets (companies with under 30 employees – also engagement to support up to enterprise partner opportunities)
· Design, build and execute programs to support partner network development and significant growth
· Manage partner programs over time – leveraging data, market expertise – to ensure program innovations match market need – from program launch to on-going execution
· Agreement process and negotiation skills – both volume of standard agreements, and large complex agreements
Education and Experience
State the minimum education, experience, skills and certifications/training required to successfully perform the job.
· 5-10 years of experience building and executing channel partner programs that deliver leads, bookings and revenue
· Experience working in SMB markets, as well as with channel partner categories tied to HCM or allied fields, preferred
· Significant x-functional program development experience, particularly working with sales and marketing, but also product, services and support
· Strong business acumen from business case development, to program management, including the scheduling and management of program elements to ensure coordinated execution
· Experience in business analysis, sales ops or product management, preferred
· Strong negotiation skills and experience with agreement process, both standard and complex agreements
Our award-winning culture has made this the place employees want to be. We have plenty of opportunities for you to grow your career within Paylocity, and offer benefits like Tuition Reimbursement so you can continue to learn and develop your skills. You could say our growth game is strong. We also reward hard work with a flexible, casual work environment and plenty of perks. From picnics, to game nights, to holiday parties, there’s no shortage of ways to have fun.
We also offer the following benefits and perks:
· Competitive pay
· Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
· Flexible work hours / remote opportunities
· Paid Parental Leave
· Ample volunteer opportunities and events
· Health and wellness program
· Stock purchasing options (NASDAQ: PCTY)
Visit Paylocity.com/careers to learn more about working at Paylocity. Also be sure to check out what past and present employees have to say about us and our CEO on Glassdoor. Spoiler alert: We’re currently ranked #20 on their Best Places to Work list, and have also won Chicago’s 101 Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, and Crain’s Fast 50, just to name a few.
Learn more about us and stay connected: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Glassdoor.
Read Full Job Description