DIRECTOR CPG SALES
About this Role:
We are currently searching for a Director, CPG Sales on our central region sales team.
- A seller responsible for significant revenue growth by using general business acumen to uncover business needs and identify how Conversant solutions can help clients achieve their marketing goals.
- Present customized sales opportunities that address the client’s compelling events and help them meet their sales goals.
- Drive understanding of shopper marketing and support business development efforts.
- Build relationships with key internal stakeholders.
- Negotiate and close contracts with client’s key decision makers.
- 10+ years of professional sales & marketing business experience
- Recent and relevant experience in the CPG vertical selling to agencies and brand-direct stakeholders at senior marketing and C-suite level
- Multi-disciplined sales professional with strong track record in optimizing sales performance
- Ability to assist team in identifying opportunities, sell new business, and close sales
- Ability to assess the business goals and formulate sales strategy
- Strong business and strategic planning acumen
- Strong negotiation skills
- Effective communication across multiple levels of an organization
- Works well in a team/highly collaborative environment
- Strong Computer Skills: Microsoft Office and Sales Management software (ie. Salesforce.com)
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.