DIRECTOR CPG SALES at Conversant
Director, CPG Sales
The Director, CPG Sales will generate new business on our central region sales team - identify, influence, present and close deals with key CPG partners, leading and leveraging Conversant’s industry leading programmatic solutions.
Our ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of all online advertising models, the CPG data environment and measurement partners. This individual should be well versed in selling large multi-year enterprise solutions, prospecting, contract negotiation, introducing and selling new products/ideas/concepts/services. This role leads collaborative sales efforts and utilizes other cross-functional departments as necessary.
- Drive significant revenue growth by using general business acumen to uncover prospect business needs and identify how Conversant can help prospects achieve their business goals within the Central region
- Responsible for significant revenue growth by using general business acumen to uncover business needs and identify how Conversant solutions can help clients achieve their marketing goals
- Present customized sales opportunities that address the client’s compelling events and help them meet their sales goals
- Drive understanding of shopper marketing and support business development efforts
- Build relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Negotiate and close contracts with client’s key decision makers
- 5+ years of professional sales & marketing business experience
- Recent and relevant experience in the CPG vertical selling to agencies and brand-direct stakeholders at senior marketing and C-suite level
- Key understanding of the digital landscape
- Multi-disciplined sales professional with strong track record in optimizing sales performance
- Ability to assist team in identifying opportunities, sell new business, and close sales
- Ability to assess the business goals and formulate sales strategy
- Strong business and strategic planning acumen
- Strong negotiation skills
- Effective communication across multiple levels of an organization
- Works well in a team/highly collaborative environment
- Strong Computer Skills: Microsoft Office and Sales Management software (ie. Salesforce.com)
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon’s digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest that help drive business growth for brands. Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon participates in E-Verify.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for Epsilon.
Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Epsilon will consider for employment-qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance