DIRECTOR, CPG SALES
Director, CPG Sales
The Director of CPG Sales will identify, influence, present and close deals with key CPG partners, leading and leveraging Conversant’s industry leading programmatic solutions.
Our ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of all online advertising models, the CPG data environment and measurement partners. This individual should be well versed in selling large multi-year enterprise solutions, contract negotiation, introducing and selling new products/ideas/concepts/services. This role leads collaborative sales efforts and utilizes other cross-functional departments as necessary.
- The individual is responsible for becoming first and foremost a client partner. We expect them to win outcomes that will that will lead to revenue growth for Conversant.
- Consultatively deliver customized sales solutions that address the client’s compelling events and help them meet their goals
- Drive understanding of shopper marketing and support business development efforts
- Build relationships with key internal stakeholders, and across the Publicis network
- Negotiate and close contracts with client’s key decision makers
- 10+ years of professional sales & marketing business experience
- Recent and relevant experience in the CPG vertical selling to agencies and brand-direct stakeholders at senior marketing and C-suite level
- Key understanding of the digital landscape
- Multi-disciplined sales professional with strong track record in optimizing sales performance
- Ability to assist team in identifying opportunities, sell new business, and close sales
- Ability to assess the business goals and formulate sales strategy
- Effective communication across multiple levels of an organization
- Works well in a team/highly collaborative environment
- Strong Computer Skills: Microsoft Office and Sales Management software (ie. Salesforce.com)