Job Title: Director, Customer Solution Sales
Location(s): Houston TX/Chicago, IL/Denver, CO
Regional Sales Director, Emerging Markets. You will be responsible for CSM business in Canada & Latin America by leading a team of Service AE’s. KPI’s include pipeline, ACV quota and CSM mindshare in the region.
What you get to do in this role:
- Develop, in coordination with Product Management and Product marketing, key sales and go-to-market strategies and objectives to establish ServiceNow as a leader in CSM Service Delivery
- Provide industry expertise in the development and integration of specific market strategies and programs
- Hire, enable and manage a team of CSM sellers driving customer success and CSM value awareness
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key accounts, priority customers, partners, and the industry at large.
- Closely monitor competitor activity and report on opportunities, obstacles, challenges and red flags that may hinder ServiceNow from capturing key customer accounts
- Become a trusted advisor to our community of customers
- Meet Revenue targets specific to your region in the Customer Service Business
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 4+ years of sales management experience in CSM or similar
- Demonstrated experience and ability to work collaboratively in co-selling / team selling and/or carry a sales cycle from start to finish.
- Strong track record working with integration and implementation partners
- Track record for meeting sales KPI’s consistently
- Experience working collaboratively with product management, product marketing and product development
- Ability to effectively communicate ServiceNow value proposition and key differentiators to prospects
- A self-starter, driver and out of the box thinker
- A high degree of passion, energy, drive and willingness to travel frequently (approximately 50%)
- Executive presence and influencing skills
- Results oriented
- Ability to bring multiple parties together to drive key initiatives
- Spanish or Portuguese oral and written skills are preferred and key requirements for the role.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.