Director, Customer Success at FOURKITES
FourKites is looking for an extraordinary people leader who is customer obsessed and believes in our core values of one team, bias for action, attitude matters and extreme ownership.
As the LSP Director of Customer Success, you will lead a team responsible for a dedicated Logistics Service Provider (LSP) customer base. This Director will lead a team that consists of Customer Success Managers (CSM) and Technical Account Managers (TAM) who deliver a best-in-class customer experience. The ideal candidate will be equally passionate about FourKites solutions, customer outcomes, and leading and inspiring a team.
- Manage a team of Customer Success Managers and Technical Account Managers, focused on the LSP vertical
- Build and cultivate relationships with LSP executives and champions
- Promote operational effectiveness in supporting LSP accounts
- Drive account growth and mitigate risk for the LSP book of business
- Establish best practices and thought leadership within the Broker/Carrier/LSP segment
- Hire, onboard and develop team members to progress their career at FourKites
- Contribute to a company-wide culture of customer success
- Directly interact with customers to resolve conflicts and issues with the goal of improving and maintaining positive relationships with FourKites
- Create a company-wide culture of customer success, aligning with product to drive product roadmap and each other functional area to ensure a customer-focused organization
- 7+ years’ experience in an account management, consulting or customer success
- 5+ years of directly managing customer-facing teams
- 3+ years’ experience of experience in the Broker/Carrier/LSP industry
- Proven ability of Executive-level expectation setting
- Manage and influence behavior through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Ability to coordinate tactical delivery excellence
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, MBA a plus
- Experience in a SaaS company or tech startup
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
About the team:
The FourKites Customer Success Team owns the overall customer relationship. The team’s goal is to provide our customers the best experience and business consultancy. The team is responsible for both retaining a book of customers as well as partnering with Sales to expand the relationship. We provide best practices and thought leadership to help our customers recognize business value and prove ROI. Our goal is to be viewed as trusted partners and to create raving fans that continuously improve their partnership with FourKites.
Named one of Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups, FourKites is on a mission to transform the world’s supply chains with the most powerful technology on the planet. With a customer base that includes 18 of the top-20 food and beverage companies and nine of the top-10 CPG companies, the company combines the largest network of real-time logistics data with machine learning to help its customers lower costs, improve on-time performance and strengthen end-customer relationships. We are a customer-obsessed organization, wholeheartedly committed to helping our customers succeed and drive long-term value.
The empathy we exhibit with our customers applies internally, as well. At FourKites, a positive work culture is a priority, and team members benefit from structured employee development plans, mentorship and training programs, quarterly review and promotions processes, affinity group memberships and competitive benefits packages. Click here to learn more about our team and our corporate values.
If you are a California resident, here is our California Applicant Privacy Notice.