Director of Enterprise Sales at Grubhub
About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 21.2 million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 140,000 restaurants in 2,700 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, AllMenus and MenuPages).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Leads the Enterprise Sales Team for the full suite of Grubhub Enterprise Cloud products including Marketplace listing, rewards & loyalty, Delivery-as-a Service, and more. Targets include any restaurants with over 25 units and $50M in annual sales. This role is responsible for establishing sales territories, quotas and goals, and establish training programs for sales representatives.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Accelerating the growth of the Enterprise team and revenue through selling Grubhub’s products and services
- Will be responsible for building the sales strategy and the team to support this plan
- Building a team compensation structure that drives productivity, loyalty, and sound economics
- Building relationships and selling consultatively to drive buying decisions of VP, Director, and C-Level executives at Enterprise restaurants
- Participating and leading client and prospect meetings
- Managing pipeline and sales activity with an ability to accurately forecast
- Fostering a learning culture, focused on high-performance, agility, and creativity within the team
- Recruiting, developing, training, and motivating a group of high achieving A-players, based on Grubhub’s company values
- Finding creative solutions to challenging problems
- Effectively communicating thoughts and ideas with peers and leaders
- Willing to risk comfort level and step into unknown projects/tasks
- And other exciting projects assigned by your manager
You Should Have
- 8-15 years of sales management experience or 8+ years of top performing sales experience with leadership responsibilities
- Must be focused and organized and have excellent communication, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Must be a highly intelligent, driven individual with an extraordinary amount of professionalism and common sense.
- Must be comfortable giving and receiving criticism, asking a lot of questions, and taking ownership.
- Must be extremely responsible, have an open and engaging personality, and a quick mind.
- Strong leader with a track record of driving results and developing his/her team
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.