Director of Field Sales
About the role:
Director, Field Sales is a critical sales leadership role in the Farmer's Fridge organization with direct ownership of the sales pipeline for every region and vertical and ultimately responsible for hitting and surpassing all sales targets, while directly managing and developing our very capable and rapidly growing sales team
What kind of person are we looking for?
- A go-getter is hungry for growth, with a track record of out-performing sales targets while building the foundation for a best in class sales team in a fast-paced QSR, CPG or B2B services setting
- You are a builder - thriving in the shades of gray while loving the chase. A leader who can design and implement a strategy for a field sales organization including but not limited to hiring, training and onboarding, designing compensation structures, and building the foundation for the Farmer's Fridge Field Sales organization .
- You are data-driven while also innovative - and are comfortable operating in a fast-changing environment.
- You have a track record of managing and building best in-class teams and processes. You are an inspirational leader that manages and coaches your team. A great listener who can build a strategic relationship with clients and team members cross-functionally. You and your team are responsible for bringing a first to market life-changing product directly to consumers and ultimately helping them eat happier.
- Organization and being detailed-orientation are crucial for this role - you live and breathe process and love solving business challenges by implementing scalable processes
- What you are not: Slow paced. Timid. A follower. Afraid of change. Looking for an army of people or resources to get things done.
In a typical week, you will…
- Own and oversee the field sales organization - this includes business development representatives (BDRs), Sales Executives (SEs), and Managers
- Build out KPIs for day-to-day success of sales organization on individual team member and regional/vertical level
- Work closely with Regional contacts to develop and leverage partnerships and grow our regional marketplaces
- Directly Manage and scale the Field Sales Team: closing deals, team onboarding, career path guidance, routine training/skill development and being a soundboard for your team
- Land local muti-fridge deals and also one-off Fridge placements while also working with already established partners
- Participate in trade shows and events to represent the Farmer's Fridge brand
- Develop structured field sales onboarding/training practices which decrease the ramp up after hiring
- 8 –15 years of experience in a high pressure and hyper-growth sales environment
- Have built and managed a field sales team of 20+
- Have experience scaling a sales team geographically and across the entire adoption curve for a product
- Strong sales management skills and a personality with proven decision making and multi-tasking abilities
- A proven ability to manage and mentor other
- A deep passion for food and the Farmer's Fridge mission that everyone deserves the chance to eat better
- The ability to operate in ambiguous situations and be flexible as the organization changes and grows - we are a new place every quarter!
- Traditional Benefits -- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term Disability, LTD
- 10 paid holidays
- Generous PTO policy
- Daily Fridge Credits
- Monthly cell phone credit
- Spontaneous company events and community service activities
- Work with a phenomenal team of individuals that are constantly pushing the market boundaries to offer healthy food at the utmost convenience.
About Farmer's Fridge:
At Farmer's Fridge, we're committed to making wholesome, delicious food simply accessible, so people can live a little happier. We aim to remove the roadblocks to eating well on the go. That means sourcing top-notch ingredients, handcrafting meals in our kitchen, packing & delivering fresh to our network of Fridges and ensuring the best possible customer experience. Unpurchased items are regularly donated to local food depositories, providing responsibly sourced nutrition to community members in need. If you're passionate about our mission to change the food system for the better, our team just may be the right fit for you.
View our disclosures related to External Agencies and Applicants below.