Director, Global Sales Enablement
FourKites is the future for real-time visibility. We’re telling the world’s largest companies when their shipments will arrive at ports, plants and stores, and how they can get there faster. We are connecting the dots across global supply chains by arming the world’s largest shippers and 3PL’s with their own data and predictive analytics so that they can create actionable insights.
Our Global Sales Enablement Director wants to be part of something historic and play an integral role in the success of our growing sales organization! You are an energetic, creative self-starter who compels others to get on board. With our home office in Chicago, our Global Sales Enablement Director will be instrumental in understanding our existing and upcoming solutions, and help identify and prioritize enablement and training gaps within our sales organization. You will create engaging content that will be managed through our LMS to accelerate ramp times, as well as improve depth of knowledge for our product with the goal to improve overall effectiveness.
As the Global Sales Enablement Director you will develop, create and execute strategic and comprehensive content for all levels of our sales organization ranging from sales development representatives, seasoned sales executives and solution consultants. You will proactively engage cross-functionally with sales leadership, marketing, product, and operations, to create a yearly sales enablement plan and training calendar. You will develop, launch and measure sales curriculum in alignment with strategic priorities, marketing campaigns and sales initiatives.
- Improve time to competency while reducing time to revenue through the execution of sales enablement program, specifically with our new hire on-boarding.
- Build, Manage and Deploy holistic training and development programs and curriculum for various roles and functions within the sales organization.
- Partner with Sales Leadership to identify knowledge gaps across the company, conduct ongoing needs assessments and roll out targeted programs
- Works closely with sales management to optimize the effectiveness of the organization’s technology investments.
- Champion transformation efforts through effective field communication and change management activities.
- Prioritize and manage field communications to ensure a single corporate message to field sales executives through sales enablement.
- Leverage Product Management and Product Marketing to develop and launch sales enablement programs.
- Ensure skills, knowledge and sales readiness of sales organization.
- Create and manage sales enablement tools and enablement materials that support the sales force in their revenue generating efforts.
- 4-year degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of experience within Sales, Sales Operations, and Sales Training/Enablement with a proven track record in sales enablement function
- Experience managing and deploying a learning management tool
- Results oriented individual, self-starter and possesses the able to work independently
- Uses technology with efficiency, including Salesforce.com and MindTickle
- Strong organizational, planning, and multi-tasking skills, demonstrates sound judgment and excellent decision-making abilities, and shows a great attention to detail
- Possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven in explaining and implementing sales methodologies in global settings
- Does everything possible to achieve results, consistently meets or exceeds expectations, builds commitment in others for individual and team objectives, leads efforts to increase productivity and goal accomplishment
- Strong relationship building, teamwork/collaboration with managers and subject matter experts
- Travel to Regional Territories up to 3 times a year
We offer aggressive compensation packages and stock option plans structured to reward your efforts; you’ll experience career growth and opportunity based on personal achievement, and you’ll be surrounded by a team of leaders and teammates who are determined to succeed on a daily basis.
FourKites is the fastest-growing predictive supply chain platform, backed by top-tier VC firms in Silicon Valley, Boston and Chicago, delivering real-time visibility and execution for Fortune 500 companies and third-party logistics firms. Using a proprietary algorithm to calculate shipment arrival times, FourKites enables customers to lower operating costs, improve on-time performance, and strengthen end-customer relationships. With a network of more than four million GPS/ELD devices, FourKites covers all modes including ocean, rail, parcel and over-the-road. The platform is optimized for mobile and equipped with market-leading end-to-end security. We look for smart, agile, creative team players who are ready to roll up their sleeves and deliver for our customers.
**If you cannot successfully complete the application process through the FourKites website because of the education field, please send your resume and a brief message to [email protected]