Keeper Security, Inc., ("Keeper®"), an Insight Partners’ portfolio company and the creator of PC Magazine's 2019 & 2020's Best Password Manager is transforming the way businesses and individuals protect their passwords and sensitive digital assets to significantly reduce cyber theft. As the leading password security platform, Keeper helps millions of people and thousands of businesses substantially mitigate the risk of a data breach. Keeper is SOC 2 Certified, ISO 27001 Certified, and utilizes best-in-class encryption to safeguard its customers.
Keeper Security is seeking an Inside Sales Director with deep interest in cutting-edge technology to join our Inside Sales Team. In this role, you will manage a team of highly-talented and skilled sales specialists, driving the day-to-day execution to exceed business performance targets and coaching team members. The Inside Sales Representative teams consist of highly capable sales people that drive Keeper Security wins on the latest Cybersecurity platform.
As the Inside Sales Director you will be responsible for each rep’s full sales cycle from prospecting to close. The ideal candidate will have the ability to get in the trenches with their team, have the vision to execute on ambitious sales goals, and operate as a trusted and inspired leader. This is a startup and as such, the candidate must possess the expertise and drive to create a sales process and team from scratch and then, transform this into a highly proficient and performing inside sales team.
- Meet monthly, Quarterly and Annual Revenue targets
- Maintain healthy sales opportunity pipeline measured by coverage ratio using corporate systems and operational processes (Salesforce.com, Salesloft)
- Drive Customer and Partner Engagement
- Ensure high quality customer and partner experiences through thoughtful Account Planning, Executive Engagement and co-selling with Partners
- Coach team members on engaging deeply at the Executive level, including adding value to key lines of business - finance, marketing, HR, sales, service
- Ensure deployment strategies are in place for owned products in managed accounts
- Lead and Inspire the Team
- Cultivate a healthy, diverse, and inclusive sales culture in support of Keeper Security’s core values, mission and Bold Ambitions
- Execute all aspects of hiring, developing, coaching/mentoring, appraising, rewarding and holding his/her reports accountable for assigned job responsibilities and results
- 4-year degree preferred
- 8+ years of technology related software sales or business development experience
- 5+ years of software sales management experience with proven track record of successfully leading teams
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal communications skills - ability to coach team to successfully drive sales over phone, email, video and modern demonstration tools
- Superior leadership skills with the ability to enable high performers to deliver and motivate underperformers to improve
- Experience, background and confidence to initiate and drive business strategy discussions with C-level executives and business decision makers around industry drivers and workloads
- Ability to identify the key aspects of a potential opportunity, nurture the opportunity to close, engage channel partners as needed and manage the customer relationship through success
- Works well in a diverse team and enjoys a dynamic and changing environment
- Experience using Google Office Suite applications, SalesForce CRM or other CRM experience is a bonus
Keeper is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.