Director, Sales Operations, Customer & Partner Org at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Director, Sales Operations, Customer & Partner Organization
This position reports to: VP Sales Operations, Customer & Partner Organization
This role reports to the VP Sales Operations for our Customer & Partner (“C&P”) Organization, which includes ServiceNow’s global Alliances & Channel organization, our Professional Services & Customer Success organization, and our Training & Certification organization.
ServiceNow seeks a proven, experienced sales operations professional with sound go-to-market acumen to be strategic business partner to C&P leadership; and thought leader for the supporting C&P Sales Operations organization. As such, this role is global and impactful. In this role, you will be responsible for the processes, automation, scalability, and tools that support our C&P teams worldwide. You'll partner with leaders throughout ServiceNow to guide a coordinated, scalable, and agile operational framework with a focus on speed, optimization, productivity, and operational excellence.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Develop, implement, and evolve processes, frameworks, and tools in support of ServiceNow's Customer & Partner activities with a focus on change management, automation and scalability
- Identify critical resources and opportunities for cross-functional or cross-geographical collaboration to achieve strategic goals; manage allocation of resources to optimize value, productivity, and delivery
- Partner with global Customer & Partner teams to diagnose new business requirements, regional needs, market maturity or readiness, and pain points for prioritization and delivery
- Continue to develop key performance metrics and dashboards that help C&P focus on forecast accuracy, customer success and other performance business drivers.
- Build management cadence and pipeline routines to encourage predictability, accountability and accuracy.
- Conduct periodic operations reviews to cascade strategies and ensure global compliance
- Implement comprehensive pipeline reporting tracking tools from top of funnel to customer value realization, account development and retention.
- Enable salespeople to adopt winning behaviors by providing training and access to sales content and assets.
- Recommend and design incentive programs that reinforce desired behaviors.
- Lead cross functional initiatives to transform and streamline processes to drive sales productivity and velocity.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 10+ years of progressive experience in Sales Finance and/or Sales Operations
- Solid financial/analytical background with an operational mindset
- Experience building a Finance/Sales Operations organization that continually improves delivery to Sales
- Combination of strong intellect, creative problem solving, effective communication with colleagues and willingness to roll up sleeves to improve performance
- Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable messages and deliverables
- Demonstrated history of managing data inputs to raise the quality of decision making
- Transformational experience within a rapidly evolving, high-growth company environment
- Proven experience implementing leading-edge methodologies, tools, and processes to out-pace industry and market competition
- Bachelor's degree; MBA is a plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.