Director, Sales Operations & Enablement
- Create and execute for sales operations and enablement teams
- Develop data-driven business cases and drive initiatives that are tied to corporate strategy
- Collaborate with Customer Group leadership, FP&A, HR and Strategy on go-to-market plans and execution framework for sales
- Responsible for developing and executing on sales forecasting, pipeline analytics, and delivering analytics and insights for the sales function
- Work with enablement team and sales management to implement Challenger sales methodology and drive adoption
- Participate with other senior managers to establish strategic plans and objectives, utilizing in-depth organizational and competitive knowledge
- Make final decisions on administrative and/or operational matters and ensures effective achievement of objectives
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, and key cross functional leaders to execute strategies that drive sales performance, procedure adoption and optimal territory management
- Collaborate with sales management and other business leaders to develop KPIs that provide deep insight into the trends and growth of the business, and drive monthly business reviews with these metrics
- Partner with Sales, Marketing and Finance to accelerate growth and drive sales targets through understanding overarching sales and financial goals
- Develop and track revenue projections, sales team member effectiveness and productivity, selling cycle and other key metrics relative to optimizing sales resources
- Partner with cross-functional teams to formulate and implement optimal operational strategies including sales optimization and value-added sales management tools
- Monitor the accuracy and distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the Sales team to ensure timely and accurate collection, analysis, formatting and dissemination of sales data
- 10-15 years sales experience with a focus on operational excellence
- Data-driven mindset with experience turning data into organizational and revenue insights
- Experience managing complex teams and processes and scaling those within a high-growth company
- Track record of working through pipeline opportunities and challenges and converting those into high-impact programs to drive to revenue goals and plans.
- Leadership experience growing and mentoring high-performing teams.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, team environment with quickly shifting priorities
- Proven history of initiative, creativity and self-direction
Relativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.