Director, Sales Operations at HealthJoy
Let’s keep things simple: we are an unbelievably talented, hard-working, and compassionate team driving towards a mission that impacts every single one of us - even you! Healthcare benefits are complex, underutilized, and a mystery for most users. We’re removing that complexity.
Our industry-leading technology solution puts a simplified benefits experience in the hands of users, saving them time and money. Since the start of the pandemic, we’ve created a COVID-19 resource center, helped members find testing and care, and made it even simpler to get telemedicine and mental health support to employees.
HealthJoy experienced explosive growth in 2020: we raised $30M in Series C funding, earned awards for Talent Culture’s Best HR Technology Leaders and Built In Chicago’s Best Places to Work, added 55+ key team members despite going totally remote, and so much more. This year, we continue down that path of high growth and high impact.Your impact.
- Identify and promote strategies that will accelerate growth and improve retention through team alignment
- Drive operational efficiency by leveraging industry best practices and designing process, tool, and reporting improvements to scale our high-growth business
- Oversee and optimize our technology stack and train team members on tools, making recommendations on new tools, and facilitating pricing/license discussions with vendors
- Monitor and drive a high degree of data integrity in Salesforce and other enablement tools, ensuring that we make key business decisions with confidence
- Develop and lead sales planning and forecasting processes (long-range and fiscal year modeling, quota and capacity setting, territory carve)
- Build our reporting capabilities and analyze KPIs, identifying opportunities and risks and building strategies that will help us improve
- 8+ Years of experience in Revenue/Sales Operations in a high growth B2B SaaS business
- Proven record of building sales models, forecasts, compensation plans, and territory planning
- Expertise building out and administering enablement tools such as Salesforce, Pardot, Outreach, Gainsight and Insightsquared
- Strong leader—action oriented and leads from the front
- Problem solver that seeks truth from complex data sets
- Intelligent strategist/big-picture thinker that recognizes the opportunity for revenue growth
- Self-starter that learns quickly and can navigate a fast-paced environment
- Builder that enjoys implementing streamlined processes
- Ability to prioritize & multi-task with exceptional time-management skills
- Able to work with various stakeholders and solve challenges each individual
Work should be meaningful and rewarding.
HealthJoy offers a robust package of employee perks and benefits, including healthcare benefits (medical, dental and vision, EAP, and telemedicine), flexible PTO plan, 401k+match, parental leave, and HSA contribution match. We also provide our employees with a remote work stipend - to ensure you can work comfortably from home, host virtual-lunch-and-learns, ‘friendship time’ pairings, virtual coffee chats/happy hours, and quarterly team activities.
The best benefit of all? We use our own product. As an employee, you can rely on HealthJoy to feel confident about your own healthcare decisions and get the most out of your unique benefits plan.
HealthJoy is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.