Director, Sales Operations at Fast Radius
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:04 p.m. (CST) on Monday, May 11, 2020
We believe manufacturing is important not only for what it makes, but for what it makes possible for the world. Manufacturers have an important job to do, and it’s our job to provide them with the technology and expertise they need through the entire production process, from discovery and design to manufacturing and fulfillment.
Fast Radius is looking for a Director of Sales Operations. This person will be responsible for improving how effective we are at acquiring, retaining and growing revenue, ensuring we're providing the best support to enable Sales and Services team members to acquire, retain and grow revenue, and establish cohesion across all disciplines and functions to achieve our strategic goals. The role will provide strategic thought leadership across all business units to drive revenue growth, including assessments of sales enablement needs and will continuously introduce and enhance sales enablement initiatives. Additionally, this role will be responsible for building and driving continuous improvement metrics across the team.
- Ensure effective and efficient use of salesforce.com including administration, user setup, and adoption
- Partner with cross-functional departments to operate and maintain at maximum proficiency an integrated technology stack to manage the end-to-end sales process (e.g. phone, research)
- Build over time a team of Salesforce administrators/developers and sales operations analysts
- Own the sales forecasting model and sales tracking process to support sales leadership in planning and hiring decisions
- Define sales KPIs, build reporting dashboards, own analytical models to define targets for each metric, and proactively provide insights to sales leadership to manage day-to-day performance and continuous improvement of the sales team
- Own pipeline management process and overall quality of the data associated with it
- Own sales compensation and performance management tools (e.g., commission models, performance improvement plans)
- Support Business Operations in identifying and pursuing opportunities to improve the effectiveness and increase the productivity of our sales team
- 4-6 years of relevant sales operations experience
- Experience navigating and supporting an organization with significant headcount and revenue growth year-over-year
- Bachelor's degree or higher; business, operations, or engineering degree is a plus
- Experience using salesforce.com
- Strong organization skills
- Strong resiliency and ownership of deliverables
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills to understand sales data at a company and individual sales rep level; deep understanding of Excel or equivalent analytical tools is required
Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.
Read Full Job Description