Director of Sales at Elevate K-12
Elevate K-12 is changing the way classrooms work through live, online, real-time instruction to K-12 schools. Our two main focuses are to give students the best quality instructors and get them ready for the world of the future and to give instructors, especially women, work opportunities, irrespective of zip codes. We are the new way to classroom!
This individual will lead, support and motivate a team of regional outside sales people as well as have the ability to achieve company goals. If you have a passion for helping others, thrive in a fast-paced environment, crave fun, adventure, and challenge, this could be the role for you.
- Guide and ensure the team meets their revenue goals and quota
- Meet individually with every member of your team (typically 5-9 Outside Sales Reps) every week to review their pipeline and territory, assist with the navigation of a long, complex sales cycle, discuss the health of their accounts, discuss the customer journey and lay down some clear, concise wisdom to help them hit their goals
- Routinely shadow client meetings and then lead sessions with your Outside Sales Reps to provide feedback and coaching
- Participate in and lead team meetings in coordination with the SVP of Sales
- Meet weekly with the SVP of Sales to review monthly forecasting, team wins and losses, individual performance, and emerging industry trends you’ve identified from talking with your team and our customers.
- Present and close business at the school/district level when needed in support of your team
- Have opportunities for team growth and development
- Act as an Elevate K-12 evangelist
- Work in an engaging and dynamic environment focused on impacting education and working collaboratively
What you will need:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years of sales experience
- 2 years of management experience
- Demonstrated ability to coach and support other sales team members
- Passion for growing a new territory
- Ability to travel 40%-50%
- Team player mentality
- Displays high level of personal and professional integrity
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Passion and drive
- Growth mindset
- Experience in EdTech a huge plus!
Be Part Of Our Story:
Elevate K-12 is tasked with an important mission: change the way K-12 classrooms and teaching work. Our organization is a radically open-minded company that is scaling fast. We are a team focused on high performance, dynamism and embodying a collaborative culture at all levels. Our teammates are able to have open, honest discussions that drive us toward our mission. Elevate K-12 is in a stage of hyper growth that will continue to open up new challenges and opportunities for our team.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including gender identity, gender expression, change of sex, and transgender status), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request.