Director of Sales at Sertifi
Director of Sales
Sertifi offers an Agreement Platform built for businesses who need a more efficient and secure way to manage the full contract process. We simplify how businesses send and collect agreements and payments by bringing it all into one secure platform. Sertifi automates business processes, saves you time from performing repetitive tasks, enhances security and PCI-compliance, and provides customers an easy and convenient way to do business with your company. Thousands of businesses around the world use Sertifi to streamline their contracts and payment processes, recognize revenue faster, and increase job efficiency.
Sertifi is looking for a dynamic sales manager to lead a team of sales representatives handling our strategic accounts. You will be responsible for forecasting, pipeline management and helping team to reach their goals. Our ideal candidate has a proven track record in a quota carrying role and leadership experience in a B2B sales environment. This is an opportunity to play an integral role in a growing sales organization.
Due to the circumstances of COVID-19, Sertifi has shifted to working remotely at this time. We will interview, onboard, and operate as a remote team until further notice.
Challenges You’ll Tackle
- You will work closely with CRO to achieve company MRR goals and assigned KPI’s
- You will collaborate with the CRO and VP of Sales to establish consistent objectives and goals across all of sales
- You will build, oversee and drive a team of regional sales and business development representatives to maximize revenues and exceed sales targets
- You will forecast monthly and quarterly account revenue streams accurately
- You will help refine, identify, develop, and implement effective sales plans, playbooks and strategies
- You will provide hands-on coaching, support and motivation to help individuals meet and exceed their defined sales targets
- You will train and coach sales representatives to structure deals that position them to exceed revenue expectations
- You will mentor and help expedite onboarding for sellers by way of weekly team and 1:1 meetings, regular sales training, and coaching toward professional development
- You will serve as an escalation point for issues beyond team authority; resolve team conflicts as necessary
- You will participate in key sales cycles by strategizing internally with team as well as participating in prospect/client meetings
- You will get involved in everyday pipeline development, by ensuring direct reports master the basic principles of full funnel pipeline management
- You will maintain open communication and collaborate with cross-functional partners, including Customer Success, Support, Product, Legal, Marketing, Finance etc. to maximize revenue
- You will participate in sales team meetings, sales leadership meetings and business reviews
- You will perform other duties as needed/assigned
- You will assist in the design, implementation and management of any new sales tools
- You will maintain a fun, high energy and competitive team culture
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- You have 5+ years of demonstrated B2B sales experience, with experience working in the Hospitality and/or SaaS industry
- You have 2+ years of demonstrated success leading and managing a senior sales team or teams and exceeding team targets
- You must have a solid foundation in paid media, specifically cost per click advertising
- You have strong sales, recruiting, leadership, organization, planning and prioritization skills
- You are results-oriented with multiple years of meeting or exceeding revenue targets
- You have excellent interpersonal skills to facilitate positive working relationships across the organization and in the marketplace
- You have exceptional Project Management skills
- You have the ability to develop and critically analyze a sales pipeline and forecast using Salesforce (or equivalent)
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You consider yourself to be highly motivated and flexible
- You have the desire to travel for in-person meetings
- You hold a BA/BS degree or similar college level education
- You are comfortable with 20-40% travel to tradeshows and industry conferences
- You have previous exposure to hospitality technology vendors a plus
What’s in it for you
You will work in a collaborative office environment that welcomes new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team. Additionally, we offer great benefits such as: competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, employer HSA contribution, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401k with company match, paid parental leave, life insurance, pre-tax Transit Benefit Program, casual work environment, weekly team lunches, company outings, and a convenient River North location close to public transit.
Sertifi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Sertifi is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. All individuals seeking employment at Sertifi are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.