Director Of Sales
Carlease is seeking a Director of Sales
Is this you?
You have built and led teams that excel in inbound and outbound sales.
You have success in sales leadership:
- Building a team culture that is positive and learns constantly
- Hitting quotas consistently
- Hiring and developing amazing salespeople
- Building and improving daily, weekly, monthly processes to empower your team
- Leveraging the latest CRM technology to drive efficiency and transparency
- Building relationships inside and outside the company to grow revenue
Carlease has already helped thousands of people in the country lease a new car without ever leaving their home. We use the latest technology to make the car leasing experience as easy as buying a TV on Amazon.
We're venture-backed by one of the best VC groups in Chicago and the best automotive industry veterans with proven startup success. And we're growing rapidly.
- Lead, coach and manage a team of Account Executives that do inbound and outbound sales daily.
- Create, manage and forecast top of funnel for both inbound and
- Achieve monthly team quotas
- Partner daily with marketing, product and the rest of the company. You'll ensure you and your team has what it takes to succeed.
- Develop and train your team to qualify and sell CarLease as THE way to get the car of their dreams.
- Train, mentor, and coach Account Executives daily. You'll improve specific account strategies, pipeline, and product knowledge.
- Execute at a high level while being very process oriented to measure success daily.
You will need:
- 3 years minimum experience in a sales management role (SaaS experience is desirable)
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, related field OR equivalent experience
- Consistent track record of exceeding sales and/or retention quotas
- Confident hiring methodology to bring on new sales talent
- Proven track record of creating and improving exciting and positive team culture
- Experience building processes that are simple and empower teams to succeed
- Exceptional organizational, communication skills – both verbal and written. No exception to this
- Player-Coach mentality. We are an aggressive and growing organization and require teammates willing to contribute to transaction volume in addition to motivating others.
- Great presentation skills
- Technical expertise in CRM (Salesforce preferred) systems and ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Strong understanding and proof of leveraging effective selling strategies and techniques
- A passion for coaching
- A strong voice for improvement and change at every level of the company
Carlease is changing the way people get the car of their dreams. We are relentless in our drive to make one of the biggest purchases of people's lives transparent and enjoyable.
We're a team of talented, smart and passionate people with broad interests and backgrounds, just like our customers.
We're backed by top investors (Lightbank) here in Chicago as well as proven automotive tech veterans like former Cars.com CEO Mitch Golub.
And we're building the car leasing platform of the future.
- Insurance and benefit options for both individuals and families, including a generous 75% company contributions
- High-quality and well-maintained equipment - your computer will never prevent you from doing your best
- 401k, transportation, disability and life insurance
- Wellness initiatives to ensure both health and financial well-being of our team
- Equity incentives for those who qualify
Carlease.com is an equal opportunity employer.