Director of Sales
STATS is looking for a results-driven Director of Sales, with a track record of leading teams selling software, data and technology-enabled solutions. In this role, reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, you'll manage a group of Sales Executives, responsible for new business quota attainment. As the Director of Sales, you'll play a crucial role in executing against the company's growth strategy. In addition to mentoring your team and helping them achieve and exceed their goals, you'll also be responsible for forecasting, pipeline management, account planning and all aspects of account-based selling.
What You'll Do:
- Develop sales strategy and business plan to meet and exceed quarterly and annual new business quotas
- Manage daily and weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts, closed deals and other KPIs to ensure above-quota results based on successful pipeline management
- Guide, mentor and coach the Sales Executives on solution selling, resource allocation, account strategy and management
- Lead your team through the complex multi-layered enterprise sales process while delivering quality results and ensuring a positive customer experience
- Create value for your customers to help unearth customer pain points by working with your team to instill solution-selling techniques
- Build and train a team comfortable selling at the enterprise level to key stakeholders and Executives
- Assist in final contract negotiations and close, client presentations, and proposals
- Collaborate with marketing on content and collateral for use during the sales process, including pitch decks and marketing materials
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of sales management experience, preferably in the software, technology or software-as-a-service (SaaS) industry
- Experience successfully managing, mentoring and motivating sales individuals to achieve and exceed performance goals
- Experience selling B2B enterprise solutions
- History of quota attainment and overachievement for you and your team
- Strong negotiating and strategic-selling skills
- A keen focus on customer satisfaction throughout the entirety of the sales cycle and customer relationship
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, operating lean
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong familiarity with Salesforce.com
Who We Are:
The values at STATS mirror those of foundationally great teams and franchises. Our objective is to win through effort, creativity, team-work and positive energy. Specifically, we look for candidates that embody the following: Be All-In, Put the Fan at the Center, Get Stuff Done, It's Your Team, Make an Impact, and Fearless Integrity. We want employees that crave responsibility, accountability and want to have fun working in a collaborative, Get Stuff Done environment.
- Put Fan at the Center: You enjoy working with customers and have the strong communication skills to make those interactions a success.
- It's Your Team: You embrace others' ideas (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and customer. You are a collaborator and relationship builder.
- Get Stuff Done: You are driven and your can-do attitude inspires others to elevate their performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Make an Impact: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you're excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Be All-In: You must be passionate about what you do and about our customers' success.
- Fearless Integrity: You are self-motivated and capable of holding both yourself and others accountable to deliver on multiple tasks.
STATS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.