Passionate about making a difference in the world of infectious disease?
Are you looking to help pioneer the next generation of intelligent diagnostics to help patients live healthier and longer lives?
With one of the most advanced clinical testing laboratories in the country, along with our expertise in AI, Tempus is uniquely positioned to contribute to the management and fight against Infectious Disease. We are looking for a Director of Strategic Accounts to join our rapidly growing U.S. Infectious Disease Sales Team.
What You Will Do
- Develop Tempus partnerships: Negotiate, secure, and manage national and regional partnership contracts with institutions across the US to support their unique testing needs.
- Navigate multiple client stakeholders: Employ a nuanced enterprise sales approach to understand influencers and decision makers across the customer relationship and influence them to act quickly.
- Manage the business: Determine expected returns on potential contracts, estimates of market potential, and necessary investment to successfully engage leading strategic accounts.
- Influence leadership: Provide feedback with proactive solutions to the leadership team regarding customer response to partnership opportunities.
The successful candidate for this role will be:
- Independent: You are independent and require minimal support from leadership. This is your book of business, and you’re ready to hit the ground running.
- Action-oriented and organized: Proactive mindset that bridges ideas to implementable solutions, helping move both internal and external stakeholders to quickly solve problems.
- Creative: Has the ability to come up with innovative solutions to customer problems and can strategically position Tempus with key stakeholders
- Experienced: Has strong stakeholder relationships and proven ability to navigate multi-faceted customer organizations with repeated success.
- A leader: Wins followers with a positive and energetic approach to work and life.
- Clear communicator: Shows exceptional project management, articulation of issues, and an ability to navigate Tempus stakeholders across teams to solve problems.
- Bachelor degree in a Science or Business discipline; Advanced degree (MBA, MS, PhD or Healthcare certification) desired.
- Minimum of 5 years of related strategic account experience (preferred in the Infectious Disease and/or diagnostic industry but not mandatory).