Director of Strategic Partnerships & Alliances
About the Position:
AccuLynx is a fast-growing SaaS provider of CRM/project management software for roofing contractors. With more than 10 years in the business and impressive year-over-year revenue growth, we have quickly established ourselves as the leading software product in this multi-billion dollar industry.
We are actively seeking a Director of Strategic Partnerships & Alliances to join our Chicago office located in the heart of the Loop. She/he will be responsible for the company’s overall business development strategy and ensuring alignment with the strategic vision of the company. The ideal candidate will have strong experience in high growth business management in a fast-paced product and technology transition -- looking beyond the current market to identify critical opportunities for growth. This individual is a strategic thinker that can creatively craft partnerships that mutually benefit the company and partners.
What You Will Do:
- Partner with C-Level Management and lead all business development activities and strategic partnership opportunities that drive revenue for the company.
- Identify, evaluate, negotiate and manage strategic partnership opportunities that drive revenue for the company.
- Evaluate the costs/benefits of proposed partnerships and work cross-functionality within the portfolio company (product, tech, legal, marketing, operations) to execute on the relationships.
- Lead all aspects of the deal process (negotiation, contracting).
- Develop internal tools/KPIs to measure partner success and report as necessary to internal/external stakeholders.
- Build strong relationships with key partners across multiple levels of the organization.
- Working within the company strategy and portfolio analysis, define inorganic strategy including gap identification and buy-build-partner analysis.
- 7-10 years of experience with a proven track record of identifying and executing revenue-generating partnerships
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university, MBA a plus
- Experience with all aspects of the partnership cycle (identification, negotiation, and ongoing management)
- Experience in high growth business management and fast-paced product and technology transition---looking beyond the current market to identify critical opportunities for growth
- Demonstrated strategic thinker combined with a relentless focus on execution to maximize partnership opportunities
- Excellent communication, presentation, and relationship-building skills; able to engage with all levels of an organization
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to travel up to 20% if necessary
At AccuLynx we try to create the best working environment possible, with sit/stand desks, comfy chairs, casual dress, and a fun environment. We believe that culture is one of the most important ingredients for success and below are some of our benefits:
- Attractive base salary and commission
- Unlimited paid time off and flexible work hours
- Professional improvement reimbursement
- Competitive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Free snacks and drinks
- Gym membership (to work off the snacks and drinks)
- 401K matching and safe harbor contributions
Position is based in Chicago, IL, and full-time remote work is not an option at this time. Applicants must be able to work legally within the United States, and we currently do not offer H1B Visa sponsorship. Please, no 3rd party inquiries.