Director, Strategic Partnerships - Key Partner Management at Grubhub
About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for part-time work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 17+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 105,000 restaurants in 2,000 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, Eat24).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
We’re looking for a Director, Strategic Partnerships to manage and grow key existing partnerships across multiple areas of Grubhub’s business that are instrumental in driving our core goals of diner and order growth. This is a great opportunity to own and manage cross-functional partnerships with third parties, including Food Service Providers, payment processors, and marketing affiliates; and actively identify growth opportunities in those partnerships that unlock new orders on our platform.
This is a senior-level role that requires comfort and aptitude in forming productive relationships with C-level business partners. You’re a dealmaker and a thought leader. You’re a self-starter with amazing cross-functional management skills and the ability to proactively get involved in all aspects of the company. You know what’s going on in the product. You understand how we make decisions.
- Manage existing strategic partnerships and extract untapped value through new, innovative initiatives that increase the acquisition of new diners and orders
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, and operations teams to gather internal feedback and bring new partnership ideas to the table
- Prove economics behind early stage programs
You Should Have
- 10+ years’ experience in business development/partnerships/sales in relevant industries
- Proven experience managing large, strategic partnerships
- Demonstrated ability to significantly increase top line revenue and volume accounts
- Ability to operate independently to achieve critical business goals