Director, Strategic Partnerships at DoorDash
The DoorDash Enterprise team is responsible for the strategic vision, acquisition, and development of the largest restaurant groups in North America. Given the scale of our key partners, this role is a critical piece of DoorDash’s growth and success in every market in which we operate. As a Director on the Enterprise team, you will lead the strategic and operational game plan for one of our top strategic partners as well as work cross functionally with marketing, analytics, and product to drive our business forward.About the Role
As the Director, Strategic Partnerships on the Enterprise team, you will lead the strategy, project planning, and relationship management of one of our largest restaurant clients. In this role you will...
- Develop and execute the off premise strategy for one of our largest clients
- Use data and insights to sell the DoorDash product suite
- Build and manage a team of project leads that are responsible for execution of various work-streams
- Work cross-functionally and serve as the liaison between our client and DoorDash management, product, support, marketing, and operations teams
- You love working directly with client partners (c-suite as well as project leads), and you create and maintain long term relationships
- You are a problem solver at core, with a strong bias for action
- You’re comfortable building, leading and managing a team
- You like rolling up your sleeves as much as you like the big picture
- You’re comfortable with a fast pace and several moving parts; we move quickly and are defining an entire industryYou know how to take very broad challenges or opportunities and turn them into actionable projects with clear milestones and goals, with minimal guidance
We're excited about you because...
- You have 10+ years of experience in management consulting, business strategy / analytics, business operations, investment banking, or other analytically-intensive roles
- You have proven success working in cross-functional teams (e.g., with product, marketing, and operations) to build creative solutions
- You have strong project management and organization skills
- You have strong presentation and data analysis skills - self sufficient at Excel and PowerPoint with a close eye for detail
- You have a Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
- You have high growth or early stage startup experience
- You have experience with marketplaces, logistics or unit economics
- You have experience with SQL (nice to have)
- You have demonstrated interest in computer science, programming, and technology
- You have proficiency in analytics & visualization tools (e.g., Chartio or Tableau)
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time.