Early Career Inside Sales Representative at GoHealth
Help improve access to healthcare while securing your financial future.
As the Medicare market continues to grow with over 10,000 people per day turning 65, we serve as a trusted expert on all things Medicare insurance-related and have access to the nation's best carriers (Humana, Anthem, UnitedHealthcare & more). Our Early Career Inside Sales Representatives help match customers with an insurance plan that fits their needs and budget.
If you're a current college student approaching graduation, or have graduated within the last 12 months, this is where you come in! Are you ready to grow with us?
- This role does not require any cold calling. You will receive highly screened and qualified inbound calls. No pushy salespeople here!
- We compensate by providing base hourly pay plus uncapped monthly bonuses. Average early career rep earnings are $55k to $75k!
- Not already a licensed insurance agent? Don't worry! We offer 9 to 12 weeks of paid training and licensing on the subject matter, systems, and consultative sales processes that will set you up for success.
What you’ll be doing
- Assessing and identifying customer needs over the phone via inbound, screened calls
- Making the complex buying experience of healthcare transparent and easy to navigate
- Effectively guiding customers to the best possible health insurance plans and products based upon their unique needs
- Consistently demonstrating excellent customer service as the face of our business
What we look for
- Excellent communication, active listening and interpersonal skills
- Grit, drive to succeed and the ability to self-motivate
- A competitive, coachable attitude with a willingness to learn
- The ability to navigate multiple systems while maintaining a customer-centric mindset
Benefits and perks
- Work remotely
- Enjoy paid time off
- 401(k) program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Performance based incentives
- Employee interest clubs
- Charitable events
- Generous employee referral bonuses
Due to the unprecedented nature of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding, and day-to-day operations. We may return to an office setting once it is safe to do so and follow the guidance of local health authorities and the CDC. Currently, all employees are working remotely.