eClose Coordinator at Guaranteed Rate
About Ravenswood Title:
With decades of collective experience in the title industry, a veteran examining staff along with seasoned closers, Ravenswood Title prides itself on the ability to effortlessly manage your transaction from beginning to end. We strive to work with the best of the best, building business with the best referral partners and hiring the best employees—allowing us to deliver world-class customer service. What began in 2003 as a small operation has grown by leaps and bounds, with coverage in nearly every state and tens of thousands of closed transactions. Despite our growth we have remained true to our mission, delivering high customer service standards and low pricing structures all while living up to our excellent carbon footprint requirements.
We are currently seeking a hard-working, dedicated eClose Coordinator to join our innovative and passionate team.
- Oversight and responsibility of the e-closing pipeline for Ravenswood title.
- This would include tracking new orders eligible for eClose, uploading required title docs within required timelines and tracking completion status through closing and funding.
- Coordinate with both the GR eClose production manager and the eClose scheduler to facilitate a smooth closing for the signers.
- Perform all closing coordination responsibilities including:
- Reconciling and reporting discrepancies between closing schedules.
- Reviewing to ensure accuracy of loan and title package prior to closing including but not limited to the Closing Disclosures, Accounting Ledger, Mortgage, Title Commitment.
- Reviewing Title Commitment and waiving the exceptions that are not to appear on the Loan Policy.
- Reviewing documents to be recorded and assembles the documents in recording order for the Recording Clerk.
- Preparing clear to close communication and tracking of lender funding approval.
- Troubleshoot any issues or concerns escalated on day of closing or forward to relevant support resources (notarize support, eClose team)
- Responsible for day of closing issues (ie docs errors) requiring escalation to GR closer or RWT closer for immediate attention and resolution
- Collaborate with IT resources on projects to improves overall reporting and systems integration to enhance operations and workflow efficiencies for all closings with a specific focus on e-Close workflow and operations
- Identify process improvement and collaboration opportunities to further streamline the e-Close process between GR and Ravenswood title
- Notary management – provide direct oversight for the dedicated notaries to support eClose. This would include ensuring volume is correctly tracked/reported for on-time payment, coordination notary schedules in coordination with eClose scheduler, overall notary performance monitoring and tracking
- 2+ years experience as a Closer or Coordinator
- Experience using SoftPro; Notarize experience a plus
- Title company experience preferred
- Great organizational skills
- Ability to calmly and empathetically communicate with stakeholders under tight timeline
Ravenswood Title is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.