We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
As an Ecosystem Account Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of account management for our ecosystem of developer partners, customers, and third-party developers. The objective is to meet all of the needs of existing partner accounts, as well as source and onboard new partners into the developer program / ecosystem. You will also engage on, and eventually own, project-based work targeting operational improvements to the developer program.
- Core duties of this role:
- Evaluate inbound leads and source potential leads
- Perform on-boarding activities for the new developer partners; i.e., getting contracts signed, working with Finance to create accounts and licenses, and running appropriate on-boarding meetings
- Help new developer partners to understand and be successful with Relativity, both commercially and technically
- Monitor developer partner requests to ensure they are moving along in a responsive and timely manner
- Work closely with the Relativity Marketing team to provide various types of marketing support to our partners, including internal education events, coordinating external events, webinars, blog posts, press releases and social support.
- Interface with all other departments within Relativity to ensure our developer community has their needs met and are successful
- Improve internal processes wherever possible
- Support strategic projects as needed
- 1 year account management experience; preferably within technology
- Strong client management skills
- Understanding of and passion for technology and software
- Strong product knowledge is preferred, including the Relativity Certification (RCA) (within 120 days of hire)
- Strong attention to detail
- Natural affinity for process management and improvement
- Some client exposure is preferred
- Ability to demo Relativity is a plus
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We seek professionals that will bring their authentic and unique experiences to our teams.
We understand career choices are a big decision, and we thank you for considering Relativity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.