At Paylocity, we create software that makes companies – especially their HR teams – better, faster, and stronger. We give clients the tools they need to make their companies run, and give our employees a rewarding company culture – all putting us in a category of our own. Join us and learn what makes us unique!
We’re a fast-growing company ready to revolutionize the payroll and HR world for hundreds of thousands of businesses by delivering innovative technology and support. We seek the best and brightest to help us create the future of our talent solutions – enabling our customers to better develop their employees. Our own employees are equally important to us: We work hard to provide the best work environment for our employees, and are dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
The Emerging Markets Account Executive is responsible for prospecting and developing small business sales relationships with potential clients and closing new and expanded sales agreements. The Small Business Account Executives at Paylocity work in a fast-paced business environment that is very competitive and quota-driven, and targets small businesses. The best Small Business Account Executives are hunters, capable of creating their own activity in the field and constantly looking for that next sale. A strong predictor of success for an Account Executive, is someone who incorporates a consultative approach to their sales technique, has exceptional good prospective skills, the ability to be persistent (but not pushy), and has a passion for what is being sold!
Now Hiring in these Locations:
- Chicago, IL
- Cincinnati, OH
- Dayton, OH
- Detroit, MI
- Orange County, CA
- Orlando, FL
- Phoenix, AZ
- Los Angeles, CA
- Philadelphia, PA
- Determine prospective customers’ needs for Payroll, Human Resources in the mid-size client space.
- Present Paylocity services to meet those needs in a specific geographic market.
- Prepare and present proposals and provide appropriate follow-up throughout the sales process.
- Complete and obtain documentation required for the conversion of data from their previous payroll provider to the Paylocity system.
- Work directly with internal departments to insure the client has a smooth transition to their new payroll provider.
- Using initiative, develop prospects through telemarketing, referrals, professional and personal contacts and other sources.
- Build relationships with CPA’s as well as other referral sources
- Maintain contact with existing customers to determine needs for additional services.
- Attend Paylocity-sponsored trade shows, conferences and other events to promote Paylocity services
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual sales quota for your territory.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements & Indicators for Success in the Role
- 1-2 years’ experience in a sales position
- Ability to succeed in a competitive environment
- Ability to maintain high activity standards
- Critical thinking and decision-making skills required in order to handle objections and unexpected situations that may arise throughout the sales cycle
- Customer service orientation
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency with MS Office applications and the Internet
This role provides a competitive base salary plus commissions!
Our award-winning culture has made this the place employees want to be. We have plenty of opportunities for you to grow your career within Paylocity, and offer benefits like Tuition Reimbursement so you can continue to learn and develop your skills. You could say our growth game is strong. We also reward hard work with a flexible, casual work environment and plenty of perks. From picnics, to game nights, to holiday parties, there’s no shortage of ways to have fun.
We also offer the following benefits and perks:
· Competitive pay
· Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
· Flexible work hours
· Paid Parental Leave
· Ample volunteer opportunities and events
· Health and wellness program
· Stock purchasing options (NASDAQ: PCTY)
Visit Paylocity.com/careers to learn more about working at Paylocity. Also be sure to check out what past and present employees have to say about us and our CEO on Glassdoor. Check out our many Awards here!!
Learn more about us and stay connected: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Glassdoor.
At Paylocity, “We” is what makes us different. We are committed to fostering a culture that honors diverse opinions, perspectives, and backgrounds, knowing that each makes us stronger and collectively unbeatable together. We actively cultivate these differences as we engage each other in driving innovation in the software and services we provide our customers. Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.