Employee Experience Solution Sales Manager- DOD at ServiceNow (Remote)
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
The Employee Experience Solution Sales Manager will manage market success of ServiceNow's Employee Workflow products within the Department of Defense.
These products are built on our market leading Service Management platform and create a single source of truth that allows enterprise processes to execute with uniform information.
What you get to do in this role:
The Employee Experience Solution Sales Manager communicates ServiceNow's value proposition to prospects, in partnership with Account Executives and Solution Consultants, while achieving quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- Partner with Account Executives and Solution Consultants to present our solutions directly to prospects, customers and at industry events and seminars
- Provide comprehensive product and industry insight specific to our Employee Workflow Solutions
- Become a trusted advisor to our community of customers by targeting your messaging to each customer's unique needs and requirements
- Support regional partner channels to improve customer experiences and expand the reach of our Employee Workflow Solutions
Explain customer success strategies (and losses) to peers in the field to standardize Employee Workflow solutions, value propositions and presentation needsQualifications
To be successful in this role you have:
- 5+ years of SaaS sales experience
- An understanding of the Human Capital market and related processes within the Department of Defense and specifically the military
- Ability to create business relationships and connect with OCHCO customers and with individuals in ServiceNow's eco-system
- Travel required: 30-50%
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.