ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
This position will demonstrate the ability to design and curate a world-class training curricula, content and programming based on current curricula development methodologies and adult learning theories. Candidates must be well versed in problem identification, needs and learner analysis, educational strategies, curriculum strategies and requirements scoping, implementation strategies and effective evaluation and feedback methods and analysis.
What You Get To Do In This Role
- You will provide direction, oversight and management of enablement initiatives, working in a highly consultative mode - being an expert in enablement strategies across multiple job roles
- You will analyze training needs and requests and recommend the appropriate learning solutions.
- You will scope out learner requirements, create enablement plans based on needs and roles, and make consultative recommendations in terms of format, mode, and timing.
- You will create Bill of Material (BOM) lists from the scope documents, which represent the physical deliverables that will be drafter and produced in support of the requirements.
- You will incorporate a variety of learning delivery methods including classroom, virtual instructor-led training, on-demand self-paced and blended learning content.
- You will use program management skills and tools to independently manage multiple small to medium scale projects from initiation through delivery.
- Leverage rapid, agile development techniques and processes to work with the content Instructional Design team to create content for a rapidly changing environment. In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has the ability to:
· Develop and facilitate stakeholder/audience engagements focused on improving stakeholder engagement with our enablement function and developing long-term strategic relationships focused on solving their problems. This involves interfacing with multiple stakeholder groups and subject matter experts to understand audience needs, enablement account planning activities, and the art of “what’s possible”.
· Conduct/complete intake and needs assessments to determine the business need, stakeholder concern and provide an actionable next step or recommendation to the stakeholder in a timely manner. Effectively map this activity to a current program, model (Annual Enablement Plan (AEP) or Solutions Enablement Learning Experience (SELE) framework, or capture/document as required by the audience.
· Ability to understand long term strategic needs of quota-carrying roles in our audiences and assist in development of enablement plans to meet these needs. This includes managing the AEP, SELE Framework, and working strategy decks, ad-hoc requests and programs as required by leadership. This also includes co-authoring a content maintenance strategy for content impacted by onboarding, baseline, store, family, and NPI releases.
· Coordinate across multiple internal Enablement and Change Management teams to bring the right experts to discussions to maximize productivity of efforts and guarding internal time. Facilitate conversations between functional areas to ensure smooth hand-off of deliverables for design and development.
· Collaborate with other Enablement and Change Management team members (instructional designers, role excellence, geo enablement leads) to develop a scalable methodology and framework for the AEP program including intake process, framework structure, metrics/impact measurement, and handoffs to appropriate teams (post approval on intake/needs assessment).
· Obsessively improve interactions and reputation with stakeholders by capturing feedback, iterating, and developing a continuous improvement cycle for the SELE Enablement Team, from a solutions perspective and holistically.
· Assist with generation and preparation of regular reports on progress and status for team and sponsors. Report impact regularly to internal stakeholders. Step in to help manage coordination of key contributors based on audience expertise.
· Constantly innovate and improve programs and program management mechanisms, suggesting new ideas and best practices for improving the business and learner engagement. This includes maintaining updates to the AEP, SELE Framework, strategy decks, and internal project planning documentation.
· Exhibit excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills; able to articulate our enablement vision and artifacts in our to create meaning in these enablement programs. Balance stakeholder recommendations or asks with problem-solving or bundling, balance tradeoffs, drive consensus, and gain support by utilizing excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in instructional design and curriculum design and development
- Experience successfully interfacing with subject matter experts, stakeholders, and peers to meet business needs across multiple cross-functional teams
- Training and experience in applying instructional design practices and methodologies to support training and enablement content development
- Knowledge of adult learning principles, course development methodologies, and Kirkpatrick's training evaluation levels
- High degree of initiative, strong collaboration skills, and the abilities to communicate ideas and design decisions and receive feedback from partners
- Solid foundation in graphic design and typography with strong Photoshop and Illustrator skills
- Strong skills with eLearning authoring software (i.e., Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate or similar) and recording/editing audio and video a plus (Camtasia, AfterEffects, Premiere, etc.).
- Participation in recognized training industry organizations (i. e. Association for Talent Development) strongly preferred
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.