Enterprise Account Director at Shiftgig
About the role:
Shiftgig is looking for an Enterprise Account Director to join the Software Sales team and help us achieve our mission to transform the way people work. This is a senior individual sales contributor role reporting to the CEO, with the ideal candidate having 5+ years of SaaS sales experience. We are looking for team members who are passionate about transforming work in the gig economy, working with staffing agencies to create modern ways of engaging and retaining talent.
The Enterprise Account Director will be responsible for revenue generation from consultative software sales into our largest staffing agency prospects and clients. You’ll own the strategic plan of attack for your named accounts, including prospecting, relationship management, and solution design while positioning yourself and Shiftgig as a trusted advisor and technology partner.
The ideal candidate will have a strong record of meeting or exceeding revenue targets with exceptional performance in proactive opportunity identification, deal management, and revenue generation. You are a strategic thinker, collaborative, able to build strong relationships across multiple levels of an organization, and thrive in a results-oriented start-up environment.
- Responsible for sourcing, qualifying, managing the review process, negotiating, and closing new opportunities within assigned accounts
- Develop and implement specific account and opportunity plans, account maps, and strategic plans
- Identify, pursue, and close new business and enterprise renewal opportunities
- Develop new and existing customer relationships by leveraging a consultative approach that results in increased sales and customer satisfaction
- Ability to establish consultative business relationships with senior C-level executives
- Work closely with marketing, customer success, and product teams to develop strategic solutions for the staffing industry that measurably adds client value
- Meet or exceed aggressive annual revenue, new contract, and renewal targets
- Accurately manage activities, pipeline, and forecast within CRM system (Salesforce)
- 5+ years of successful SaaS sales experience
- Proven success in meeting or exceeding revenue targets.
- Ability to work in a flexible environment and deal with ambiguity given the fast-paced nature of a start-up business with quickly shifting priorities.
- Passion for driving results, ensuring client satisfaction and securing competitive wins
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational, goal setting, analytical and planning skills
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Shiftgig is a digital staffing software company focused on empowering people to find local employment opportunities that fit their lifestyles, schedules, and career objectives. The company’s flagship software platform, Deploy, helps staffing agencies do just that. With a flexible software-as-a-service model, Shiftgig enables leading staffing firms with flexible talent pools to retain, optimize, and redeploy their workforce. To learn more about how Shiftgig is transforming the way people work, visit shiftgig.com.