You are an experienced, creative self-starter who compels others to get on board. You have built a network inside the Fortune 500 and are not afraid to speak with Senior Managers or Board of Directors. You communicate an inspired and optimistic vision and win over colleagues, customers and business partners alike with your articulate communication and relationship skills. You are known for your high-achievement, positive energy, hunting capabilities and strategic operating skills, and you’re constantly on the lookout for prospective deals and new business opportunities in the Supply Chain SaaS space. You thrive in an independent mode but also value collaboration.
In addition, you have the following attributes:
- Deep understanding of the business and technical contexts in which large organizations invest in solutions
- Desire to use a proven and scalable sales, qualification and forecasting process
- Ability to build relationships and establish trust
- Innovative vision and foresight to anticipate and create new opportunities with prospects and customers
- Highly achievement oriented - you thrive to be the top sales leader
As the owner of the account/territory plan, you will develop and execute a strategic and comprehensive business plan for your territory, including identifying core enterprise customers and prospects, and mapping the benefits of FourKites solutions to the business requirements. You will strive to understand the customer’s organizational/power structure and work to achieve alignment with all stakeholders globally. Through use of sales tools, you will take full responsibility for accurate forecasting, consistent quarterly revenue delivery, and utilization of sales enablement and development to implement account and business plans.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop detailed account-based sales plans and sales forecasts
- Spend high percentage of your time out of the office, meeting with clients, prospects and partners
- Manage time and create strategic account and meeting plans
- Manage over 100 accounts throughout the European Market
- Monitor competition to consistently present FourKites as the leader in the space
- Build an exhaustive network and generate prolific referrals
- Take control of active sales cycles while building new business pipeline through prospecting and relationship building with top tier target accounts
- Proactively manage and direct the sales strategy to create a winning solution for both the customer and FourKites.
- Sell “high and wide” across multiple Lines of Business simultaneously (IT, Procurement, Transportation, Supply Chain/Logistics)
- At least 7+ years of technology-based enterprise sales experience; SaaS experience is a must
- Knowledge of the supply-chain and logistics space, strongly preferred (JDA, Oracle, Manhattan, SAP, BluJay, Mercury Gate, etc.). Complex Enterprise Software experience is a must.
- Track record of over-achieving quota (consistently top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Self-starter with a “Hunter” mentality
- Ability to operate in a rapidly-changing, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with a cadence of delivering consistent results
- Success selling into multi-billion dollar businesses
- Track record of carrying an annual quota of $1.5M+ in ARR
- Previous sales process & methodology training
- Professional comprehension of 3 European languages. English is required and proficient in Spanish, Italian, German, French, Russian, Portuguese, Dutch or any other language
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background
Named one of Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups, FourKites is on a mission to transform the world’s supply chains with the most powerful technology on the planet. With a customer base that includes 18 of the top-20 food and beverage companies and nine of the top-10 CPG companies, the company combines the largest network of real-time logistics data with machine learning to help its customers lower costs, improve on-time performance and strengthen end-customer relationships. We are a customer-obsessed organization, wholeheartedly committed to helping our customers succeed and drive long-term value.
The empathy we exhibit with our customers applies internally, as well. At FourKites, a positive work culture is a priority, and team members benefit from structured employee development plans, mentorship and training programs, quarterly review and promotions processes, affinity group memberships and competitive benefits packages. Click here to learn more about our team and our corporate values.
If you are a European Union resident, here is our Workplace Privacy Notice