Enterprise Account Executive, State and Local - SpringCM at DocuSign
Enterprise Account Executive at SpringCM – a DocuSign Company
Sales & Business Development I Washington D.C., Remote
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Sales & Business Development teams collaborate with customers and partners across the globe to help them leverage the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to transform how the entire system of agreement process—from preparing to signing, acting on, and managing contracts and other types of agreements. Our team’s partner with some of the largest most innovative companies in the world in dozens of industries to bring the power of DocuSign to more customers. Whether you are selling to a small business or a large enterprise, you will apply your extensive knowledge of our solutions, and leverage our strategic partnerships to help our customers grow their top and bottom line.
You are an Account Executive who will be required to bring passion and expertise to develop and execute strategies with partners in order to drive revenue growth for SpringCM – a DocuSign Company. You will create, collaborate and impact business revenue generation directly by generating awareness and developing relationships with our most important prospects and partners, with a focus on pipeline development.
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to Regional Vice President, Sales.
- Revenue generation through the selling of SpringCM annual subscription fees and professional services
- Follow a value selling methodology to understand the business issues of an organization and connect their specific problems/challenges with SpringCM and its unique ability to solve those problems.
- Lead sales presentations and product demonstrations of the SpringCM product - both remotely and in-person to various departments including (but not limited to) Sales, Sales Operations and Legal
Strategic Selling - lead a team of Solution Engineers, Professional Services personnel and senior management to position SpringCM as a solution provider to mid-level and senior level staff within a target organization
- Collaborate by working with Systems Integrators and technology partners
- Make an impact by evangelizing the company and its products at marketing events and trade shows
- Bachelor's degree in Business and/or Computer Science is preferred
- 8+ years of experience selling in a competitive environment
- Knowledge of and sales experience within a contract management, contract lifecycle management or enterprise content management product portfolio
- Build and manage a sales pipeline through prospecting efforts into a geographic territory or within the core verticals – State & Local agencies
- A well-rounded, business savvy, professional who understands the following concepts:
- Document workflow/automation
- Salesforce and other CRM systems
- Cloud- and SaaS-based software architecture
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of subscription-based software sales processes and procedures
- Ability to travel throughout sales territory (15-20%)
- “Coachable”: The ability to absorb and apply coaching
- Curiosity: The ability to understand a potential customer's context through effective questioning and listening
- Prior success: A history of top performance and remarkable achievement
- Intelligence: The ability to learn complex concepts quickly and communicate those concepts in an easy-to-understand manner
- Work ethic: Proactively pursuing the company mission with a high degree of energy and daily activity
- Ability to deliver polished business presentations and product demonstrations conveying business value and return on investment analysis
- Must be organized and able to overcome sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the discussion and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.