Enterprise Account Executive
Excited about joining Sprout Social’s Enterprise Sales team, but don’t see a job opening that matches what you’re looking for? Apply here to let us know you’re interested in future job opportunities as an Enterprise Account Executive
Please note that applicants to this posting will only be contacted by a recruiter if we identify a position where there is a potential fit. Although not required, submitting a cover letter is a great way to tell us more about yourself and the opportunity you’re interested in.
We are looking for someone who is professional and driven with a background in sales to consult and sell our service offering to prospects and existing customers. You will be responsible for driving new business by converting prospective clients into customers. You’ll be supported in your mission by our stellar sales support team that include Business Development Specialists, Solutions Engineers, and more. We need an energetic, driven individual with keen understanding of prospective client organization’s corporate communication needs.
Sprout Social is used by over 24,000 brands worldwide including Evernote, adidas, West Elm and Edelman. These businesses rely on Sprout to create stronger relationships with their customers through social media.
- Qualify and pursue new opportunities from internally generated leads, cold calling, client/partner referrals, and industry trade shows to consistently meet annual sales goals
- Create and maintain positive, effective relationships with existing and potential clients and business partners
- Work with sales support team to write professional sales proposals, responses to requests for proposals (RFP), and responses to requests for Information (RFI)
- Manage and maintain sales pipeline as well as projected contract closing dates
- Assist in the development and execution of territory sales plan to identify and close business opportunities in a timely and consistent manner
- Track activity such as new opportunities created, meetings, demos, etc. in Salesforce.com
- Attend conferences, tradeshows, and user conference sessions and functions
- Continuously stay abreast of new company technologies and services to maintain competitive advantage
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years proven SaaS sales experience with knowledge of social media or marketing or related industry a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, related field OR equivalent experience
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Results-driven professional with the ability to deliver under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple objectives, tasks, and clients in a demanding territory
- Ambitious; high level of competitiveness with ability and desire to overcome challenges
- Exhibits confidence and is resilient in the face of rejection
- Adaptable; able to quickly learn new technologies and processes
- Persuasive, capable of building a good case to prospective clients, developing relationships with high-level decision makers, and making a compelling presentation to close business
- Creative problem solver with ability to understand and resolve prospective client challenges/objections
- Proven written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Organized and detail-oriented; excellent follow-up skills
- Able to work well with others in a team environment
About Sprout Social
Sprout Social powers open communication between individuals, brands and communities through elegant, sophisticated software. We are relentless about solving hard problems for our customers and committed to both customer and team success.
Team Sprout is a group of very talented, smart and passionate people with broad interests and backgrounds. We believe that true employee engagement cannot happen if you can’t bring your whole self to work, so we’re committed to building a diverse team, embracing an inclusive culture and investing in equity across our organization. That dedication is core to Sprout. We want all candidates, particularly those coming from traditionally underrepresented groups in the technology industry, to know they are welcome at Sprout.
We’re proud to regularly be recognized for software, product and company culture achievements. Our team’s shared belief in Sprout’s mission promotes a culture of openness, empowerment and fun. We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team. This program includes:
- Insurance and benefit options that are built for both individuals and families, including generous company contributions
- Progressive benefit programs, like our parental leave program and free Divvy bike memberships
- High-quality and well-maintained equipment - your computer will never prevent you from doing your best
- Beautiful, convenient and state-of-the-art offices in Chicago’s Loop
- Solid programs in some of the staples: transportation, disability and life insurance
- Wellness initiatives to ensure both health and financial well-being of our team
- Breakfast and lunch options onsite, and more healthy snack options and beverages than you can imagine
- Growing corporate social responsibility program that is driven by the involvement and passion of our team members
Sprout Social proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Sprout Social participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law. We value the things that make us different and want to see how you can make our team better!