Enterprise Account Executive
Jellyvision is hiring Enterprise Account Executives
Who we are
We at Jellyvision are the proud parents of ALEX®, an interactive employee communications platform that makes tricky decisions—like choosing and using employee benefits—easier and more enjoyable. The success of ALEX has exceeded our wildest work-related dreams, which is why we need a talented Enterprise Account Executives to help us.
How you’ll help
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you’ll generate ALEX sales within your target market of enterprise employers with 800 to 6,000 benefits-eligible employees. You’ll close deals with intelligence, humility, and palpable enthusiasm, and work hard to delight customers from prospecting and networking to relationship building and jumping through procurement hoops.
dWhat you’ll do
- Meet a pro-rated $500k+ quota in your first year.
- Generate net new business with employers who have 800-6000 benefits-eligible employees.
- Build a thorough territory plan that takes Key Channel Partnerships, Buying Group Complexity, and a Seasonal Selling Cycle into consideration
- Manage a sales cycle that can be complex and long (on average, an Enterprise sales cycle lasts approximately 3-4 months from initial contact to close)
- Use their creativity to keep a dialogue going with dozens of key prospects during that sales cycle
- Master the art of storytelling –which is a big part of Jellyvision’s sales methodology– along with the science of sales.
- Deliver engaging presentations online and occasionally in person with executive level decision makers.
- Negotiate price and contractual terms with all new customers, and identify who needs to be involved in approving the purchase (legal, CFOs, CEOs, etc.)
- Serve as the driving force that keeps potential deals moving through the procurement process smoothly, all while exhibiting constant Jellyvision charm.
- Become close friends with Salesforce.com.
Experience & Skills you’ll need
- 4+ years of sales experience (preferably in the technology industry selling B2B)
- A solid technology, agency, or benefits background selling into large organizations (Fortune 1000)
- A track record of meeting and beating quotas of around seven figures
- Finely tuned market research and analysis abilities
Our ideal Enterprise Account Executives are:
- Able to quickly understand prospects’ industry/core business processes
- Stellar time managers
- Confident, competent speakers and writers
- Personable and able to build and maintain relationships with leads/potential clients
- Good listeners
- Comfortable discussing and understanding technical issues
- Team players
Our credo is a simple one: be helpful. And we think we can be most helpful if our workforce is as diverse in thought, perspective, and culture as the people who use our products. We are looking to add amazing people to our team who will bring diversity across many lines, including race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, and country of origin.
Thanks for your interest in Jellyvision!