Enterprise Account Executive at Drift Net Securities
Enterprise Account Executive
at Drift Net Securities
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Why Drift Net Securities?
At Drift Net Securities, our mission is to create and provide the most innovative technical solutions to keep communities safe— disrupting not only the world security but also of artificial intelligence based technology.
With the KnowWhere Safety System, schools, businesses, and individuals can be better prepared to identify any threats early, respond to them immediately, and have the actionable information they need to make smart decisions in a crisis. We are a fast paced start-up that is growing quickly and we are looking for the best talent to help us achieve our mission!
A Day in the Life:
The Enterprise Account Executive is expected to lead all sales efforts within his/her assigned territory, including prospect identification, lead generation, sales calls, handling the sales cycle, proposal and contract negotiation through deal closure. The Enterprise Account Executive is expected to meet sales goals established by their Sales Director while delivering the highest standard of integrity, quality, and customer service to our clients.
- Generate new leads through networking and prospecting, including cold calling, as well as using marketing and PR activities of the company;
- You will establish, handle, and manage relationships between Drift Net Securities and senior members of the client and prospect organizations;
- Make sales presentations to customer and prospects at all levels and in a variety of departments (such as IT, Security, and Executive Administrators) of school districts, companies, and organizations of other accounts within a prescribed territory. Address product uses, benefits, competitive advantages and business terms; facilitate technical follow-up to close sale;
- Target account selling (prospecting/lead generation, qualification and scoping, closing strategies, negotiations, etc.);
- Interface and develop professional relationships with existing clients and prospects throughout the organizational levels;
- In collaboration with Drift Net Securities' marketing team, develop and execute demand generation campaigns;
- Coordinate and actively participate in contract negotiations;
- Act as representative of Drift Net Securities at industry conferences and association meetings;
- Partner with Marketing on leads from trade shows and campaigns;
- Sales process management;
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Drift Net Securities' solution offerings;
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in figuring out win-based proposals and pricing;
- Meet or exceed quota expectations;
- Participate in sales planning status meetings.
- Acquiring clients, negotiating, and selling SaaS products in B2B and SLED sales
- Leading potential clients to an understanding of the options or solutions that are applicable to their situation, demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs
- Contributing in weekly meetings with meaningful insights
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Marketing, Communication, or related field.
- Mac proficiency a plus.
- At least 5-10 years of recent experience selling complex SaaS application software solutions to a major vertical market.
At Drift Net Securities, we believe that employees do best when they feel valued. Because of that we offer competitive base salaries between $80k-$100k. We also offer high commission rates and bonuses to reward excelling performance.
About the Team
Our team is a group of highly driven individuals that are intelligent, organized, and dedicated. We work together as a team to accomplish and exceed quarterly and annual objectives. We are a visionary team that works hard and enjoys the incredible trajectory that Drift Net Securities provides. Our overarching objective is to drive company revenue growth through client success.
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our great views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Drift Net Securities success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
Job Type: Full-time base+commission
Salary: $80,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year base
Commission: On target 30-50K/ year