Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
At Showpad, personalities, and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
Showpad Account Executives are responsible for communicating the Showpad value proposition to our prospects, primarily over the phone and through online demos. Target clients will be Enterprise companies and cover all verticals.
Key responsibilities as a Enterprise Account Executive at Showpad
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for Showpad’s products and solutions
- Follow up on highly qualified inbound leads
- Work closely with your BDR on strategy within your segment
- Outbound prospect into your segment
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Work collaboratively with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy, as we introduce enhancements to existing solutions and/or release new products
- Bring your strategies and ideas to advance our company’s values and vision for the future
Skills we are looking for
- 5+ years of experience selling solutions or services to Enterprise Customers
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding goals consistently
- Experience selling solutions - not transactional products and calling on decision makers and executives
- Past success building business cases to justify a purchase
- A sharp focus on goals and a powerful work ethic
- Tons of energy, passion, humor and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce is a plus)
- Startup DNA is a must
- Experience with enterprise software or SaaS is a plus
- Sales training is a plus
- Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every salesperson is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double-digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment and focus on impact and growth.