Enterprise Account Executive at Showpad
At Showpad, we empower others to be at their best. As a business, that means the Showpad sales enablement platform allows revenue teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software as well as innovative sales content and engagement solutions. We provide sales and marketing with the software and support they need to enable their teams, drive more revenue and deliver incredible buying experiences.
Founded in 2011 in Belgium, Showpad is a team of more than 400 people working from our headquarters in Ghent and Chicago or regional offices in London, Munich, San Francisco and Wroclaw.
As an employer who understands the importance of diversity, we are committed to proudly representing the various identities of the communities in which we work and the clients that we serve. We have been recognized as a top workplace by Built In Chicago, Built In San Francisco and Inc. Magazine, as a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5000 Europe list and won the award for “Most Sustainable Growth Company” by Deloitte Belgium.
About the Enterprise Account Executive position at Showpad
As an Enterprise Account Executive at Showpad, you’ll be responsible for communicating the Showpad value proposition to our prospects, primarily over the phone and through online demos. Target clients will be Enterprise companies and cover all verticals.
Key responsibilities for an Enterprise Account Executive at Showpad
- Exceed sales targets consistently
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for Showpad’s products and solutions
- Ensure prompt follow up on qualified inbound leads
- Partner with internal team to develop effective strategy within assigned segment
- Create outbound prospect funnel
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Collaborate with marketing and technology teams to execute sales strategy and to introduce enhancements to existing solutions and/or release new products
- Identify new strategies to advance organizational goals
- Commit to continuous learning and innovation
Required Skills for an Enterprise Account Executive at Showpad
- 5+ years of experience selling solutions or services to Enterprise Customers
- Demonstrated experience exceeding sales goals
- Experience selling solutions - not transactional products and calling on decision makers at the C-level
- Past success building business cases to justify a purchase
- Exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with CRM
- Experience with enterprise software or SaaS
- Sales training
- Knowledge of Salesforce
What you can expect from Showpad
We welcome every voice and are committed to building a truly inclusive environment where your differences are not just welcomed, they are celebrated. We’re building a best-in-class experience for our employees and are always identifying opportunities to encourage our team to be their authentic selves. Whether that’s paid parental leave, paid holidays (including Juneteenth and paid time off to vote), paid time off to volunteer at non-profit organizations, personal development opportunities or professional stretch assignments, you can expect Showpad to support you.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive organization and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other dimensions of identity.