Enterprise Account Manager at Jellyvision
Jellyvision is hiring Account Managers
Jellyvision’s headquarters is in Chicago, and, post-COVID, many of us will be returning to the Chicago offices (by choice, not requirement -- our philosophy is “Flexible First”). But this position is also eligible for work by a remote employee out of CA, FL, GA, KY, MA, MI, MN, NY, NC, OH, OR, PA, TX, UT, WA, or WI.
Who we are
We at Jellyvision are the proud parents of ALEX®, an interactive employee communications platform that makes tricky decisions—like choosing and using employee benefits—easier and more enjoyable. The success of ALEX has exceeded our wildest work-related dreams, which is why we need a talented Associate Account Manager to help us.
How you’ll help
Jellyvision’s mission is to measurably reduce the cost of benefits confusion. We work with HR teams large and small across many industries by rolling out ALEX for their employees to address this confusion! As an Account Manager, you will own the business relationship with our customers. You are the face of Jellyvision and our goal is to delight our customers, drive usage and adoption of our software tools, and strategically align to renew them for another year (or more)!
What you’ll do
- Manage the relationship for some of our most strategic customers as the customer-facing owner for all things Jellyvision
- Own a quota, measured on a monthly and quarterly basis, but tied to annual company goals. Specifically you’ll do the following to hit your quota:
- Drive customer retention by bringing in renewal contracts
- Find and create opportunities for upsell
- Mitigate churn risk by collaborating with management and across teams
- Lead strategic meetings with customers to drive usage of our products, prove the value of our tools, and help the customer meet their goals
- Focus on Customer Success throughout the year, as happy customers lead to renewing customers
- Grow relationships with all key stakeholders who influence a customer renewal including brokers, carriers, 3rd party groups, HR teams, C-suite, and many internal teams
- Represent the voice of the customer internally by sharing customer business challenges and HR needs with Product as well as Senior Leadership
- Matrix lead internal resources including implementation, product, engineering, and customer success throughout the year
- 2+ years of experience selling and pitching products in B2B space, managing accounts and/or a book of business, and dealing directly with customers
- Bonus points if you’ve worked in HR or SaaS previously
- Relish selling, while consulting on the best solution to solve a business challenge
- Genuinely enjoy rolling up your sleeves and partnering with customers
- Drives Results
- Being Resilient
- Customer Focus
- Decision Quality
Our credo is a simple one: be helpful. And we think we can be most helpful if our workforce is as diverse in thought, perspective, and culture as the people who use our products. We are looking to add amazing people to our team who will bring diversity across many lines, including race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, and country of origin.
Thanks for your interest in Jellyvision!