Enterprise Architect, East Region at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
ServiceNow is seeking experienced Executive Architects to join our team. Executive Architects challenge enterprise executives to think differently about how to drive top line revenue by improving employee and customer experience in even the most minor of interactions. They work with multiple pre-sales teams to design impactful solutions and experiences that cross disciplines, bring together people and technology, and enable Enterprise Service Management.
While collaborating with customers, sales, and enablement, the Executive Architects will leverage industry and operational experience to elegantly articulate the advantage of the ServiceNow platform being built on a single cloud platform that consists of one user interface, one code base and one data model in alignment with each customer’s business goals and objectives. The Executive Architect will also lead and participate in the delivery of workshops, best practice and educational sessions to customers and partners.
What you get to do in this role:
- Work with ServiceNow teams to create and present roadmaps, high-level architecture and digital transformations leveraging the ServiceNow platform and services that support customer business objectives
- Advise senior & CXO executives in organizations undergoing business growth, industry and/or technology trends and digital transformations
- Lead discovery workshops with customer leadership teams to understand required capabilities to support key business objectives.
- Document and present industry and architecture approaches, recommended solutions and custom roadmaps to meet desired business outcomes.
- Work with the Business Value Consultants to define and document the impact the ServiceNow solution will have on an organization’s ability to operate and transform their business as part of ServiceNow Inspire.
- Provide thought leadership and collaborate with internal ServiceNow business units
- Identify, lead and contribute to the creation of best practices, white papers, workshops, etc.
- Understand and communicate high-level governance and operating models on the ServiceNow platform and integrations with existing frameworks and platforms
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 7+ years in a pre-sales solution consulting role; and/or
- 5+ years in architecture practices, as an Enterprise Architect, Chief Architect, or Technology Officer; and
- Bachelor’s degree (required); Masters a plus (Business or Technical preferred)
- Excellent understanding of enterprise service management and architectural decision making
- Good understanding of multiple solution domains – including Business Management, HR Service Management, Enterprise Service Management, Operations Management, and Application Development
- Experience in developing and growing C-Level relationships with an ability to communicate complex topics to an audience with various functional knowledge
- Consultative skills including issue diagnosis, unpacking, and advising on CXO level challenges
- Presentation skills including public speaking, meeting facilitation and whiteboarding
- Ability to deliver results and work cross-functionally to position and orchestrate solutions consisting of multiple products.
- Expertise overseeing or designing, implementing, and managing advanced architectures in an application domain and integrating systems or platforms
- Intrinsically curious and passionate about researching current and emerging trends in technology and specific industries
- Must enjoy working in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Must be willing to travel up to 50%
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.