Enterprise Architect - SAAS/Cloud Applications at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What you get to do in this role:
IT Customer Support Services team is looking for an experienced Enterprise Architect to expand our footprint globally and in the regulated markets. You will see the “big picture” and create end-to-end architecture using ServiceNow and Cloud-based technologies. You will own and drive discussion across various IT and business teams to come up with an actionable roadmap to accelerate our expansion into regulated markets and optimize our cost structure.
- Build system and application architectures to achieve defined digital experience and business needs.
- Ensure end-to-end architecture design meets the non-functional requirements, e.g., availability and performance goals.
- Engage and evangelize recommendations to executive leadership teams.
- Benchmark and recommend future state of the technology architecture across the organization to support our regulated market needs.
- Understand the current state of the organization-wide architecture, customer experience, and market expansion capabilities.
- Identify key business drivers and technology capabilities required to achieve the organizational objectives.
- Anticipate future technology requirements and communicate those to key stakeholders.
To be successful in this role you have:
- 12+ years of industry experience incl. 5+ years in architecture practices, as an Enterprise Architect, Chief Architect, or Technology Officer in Cloud technologies
- Bachelor’s degree (required); Masters a plus (Technical preferred)
- Good understanding of Cloud technologies including Microsoft Azure, Kafka with Dell Boomi, Cloud Authentication, Hub & Spoke data Sync, Geo-Location technologies, Amazon Connect, Sailpoint, and Okta.
- Proven track record of collaborating with application/engineering team, enterprise architect team, and business partners to translate a business need into a robust and integrated technology solution.
- Demonstrated success working in a fast-paced environment, solving unique and challenging software problems, and developing innovative solutions.
- Experience in developing and growing executive relationships with an ability to communicate complex topics to an audience with various functional knowledge
- Working in a team environment, leading collaboration efforts, and sharing new ideas to support achieving collective team goals.
- Consultative skills including issue diagnosis, unpacking, and advising on executive-level challenges
- Presentation skills including public speaking, meeting facilitation, and whiteboarding
- Work cross-functionally to orchestrate solutions consisting of multiple products.
- Expertise designing, implementing, and managing advanced architectures in an application domain, integrating systems or platforms
- Intrinsically curious and passionate about researching current and emerging trends in technology and specific industries
- Must excel at working in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment
Good to have
- Hands-on experience with various ServiceNow technology stacks – including but not limited to ITSM, ITBM, CSM, IT & Customer Workflows.
- Knowledge and experience with the US, EU, and other countries data residency regulations
- US government regulatory certifications a plus: DOD IL5 including knowledge of Market Expansion & Regulated Markets
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.