Enterprise Business Development Representative
About The Role
Yello is a venture-backed technology startup in hyper-growth. We’re hiring high performing sales professionals to help us scale our SaaS business in the enterprise space. Our founders are proven entrepreneurs and customers love our products. Our sales leaders joined Yello from premier companies because they saw the opportunity to drive massive top line growth for many years ahead. On the Yello sales team, you get to play a key role in building a business, learn how to scale a sales organization, and be part of a collaborative, high-performing sales team.
How You'll Make An Impact
- Qualify inbound and outbound sales leads and create opportunities for the sales team
- Develop outbound sales leads by prospecting into a targeted list of accounts through social communication, email and phone calls
- Collaborate with senior enterprise salespeople on territory planning, account penetration strategy, and prioritization of accounts and activities
- Provide feedback to sales and marketing leadership on product marketing and messaging
- Leverage sales enablement tools to effectively measure activities and develop best practices
- Log activity and run reports in Salesforce.com
- Develop front-line selling skills and prepare yourself to run deals through the full sales cycle
- Deliver world class customer service in every customer interaction
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of experience in sales, sales development or business development, and/or recruiting preferred
- Proficiency in using Salesforce.com
- Experience in HR technology and/or SaaS sales
- Desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment where change is a constant
- Desire to work collaboratively on a team
- Ability to be transparent and set clear expectations
- Interest in developing skills and getting better every day
- Mindset of being your best and bringing your best self to work every day
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, and research skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Willingness to be creative, test solutions, measure results, and iterate on a process for continual improvement
- Ability to gather and use data to make business decisions
We are the trailblazers in our space and we continually strive to learn and grow, but there is always time to celebrate a colleague's birthday or a recent success. We dress casually, have one of the best views in the city and the whole team sports Apple laptops. Our CEO Jason Weingarten and President Dan Bartfield always have their office doors open. And with opportunities for professional advancement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and a 401K match – Yello has you covered.
- Yello is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Candidates local to Chicago are preferred.
- You must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be able to sit or stand for continuous periods of time
- This role frequently communicates/interacts with individuals, must have strong written and oral communication skills
- Yello reserves the right to assign or reassign the responsibilities and requirements to this job at any time