Enterprise Corporate Account Executive at DoorDash
U.S. businesses spend over $20 billion annually on meals and catering, making DoorDash a compelling solution given our deep merchant partnerships, wide restaurant selection, and strong operations.
As a Corporate, Enterprise Account Executive, you'll have the opportunity to join one of our newest verticals on the ground floor, while still being able to use the expertise of our larger sales organization. This team is building the playbook for bringing on our largest enterprise customers.
What you’ll do
- Establish partnerships with the largest corporate partners in the US & Canada
- Manage a consultative, data driven sales process to sell the suite of DoorDash for Work services
- Work cross functionally to build complex customized solutions
- Manage 3+ month sales cycles across multiple decision makers and levels of seniority
- Lead demonstrations (remote and in person when we return to the office) to show prospects the capabilities of the product and the best way to utilize our platform
- Help build the playbook for the DoorDash for Work Enterprise Sales org
- An impressive track record of being a hustler and a top performer
- Adaptable, resilient, and able to thrive in ambiguity - things change quickly since we’re building a new vertical within DoorDash and you’ll need to be able to keep up!
- A motivated and ambitious attitude and will do whatever it takes to win
- Strong instincts in how to be strategic in leading client-facing conversations
- The ability to move the conversation in a mutually beneficial direction
- The desire and ability to learn, excel, and build
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 5+ years of enterprise sales experience, selling to c-suite executives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to haves
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with Outreach.io
- Experience with Excel and PowerPoint (Google Apps and Keynote are great as well!)
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash...
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
*Include the following, this is standard language in all job posts!
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.