Enterprise Director of Sales at Sertifi
The Enterprise Director of Sales is responsible for prospecting to meet sales goals by developing new relationships and enhancing existing customer relationships. Maintains thorough working knowledge of product to appropriately present to broad prospect and customer base.
You will partner with a Strategic Account Executive to further penetrate a defined territory, vertical and/or list of of assigned accounts, and to identify revenue-generating opportunities as well as ensure customer satisfaction. This position will be seen as their assigned customers “main point of contact” and is expected to know the day to day happenings within the account.
You will be responsible for closing opportunities and facilitating proposals and sales orders in conjunction with the finance team if required. It is important that the Account Executive has strong internal relationships throughout the Sertifi organization.
Due to the circumstances of COVID-19, Sertifi has shifted to working remotely at this time. We will interview, onboard, and operate as a remote team until further notice. As it is deemed safe to return to the office, we will consider a hybrid approach to WFH and In-Office work.
Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Manage the sales process: deliver impactful product demonstrations, draft proposals, drive new revenue by closing new business and upgrade existing accounts
- Build and maintain a healthy pipeline to meet individual annual sales quota and MRR goals
- Create new opportunities via prospecting, following up on assigned leads as well as incoming requests from customer/other departments for sales opportunities
- Work closely with designated Business Development Representative on target accounts
- Collaborate with Customer Success team post-sale to ensure continued customer satisfaction
- Actively manage Salesforce.com database with all sales-related activity
- Build and maintain rapport with customers and prospects to form strong, long-term business relationships built on trust and managing client-related escalated issues
- Become an expert in industry dynamics, emerging opportunities and competitive trends
- Attend interactive weekly meetings with sales team to discuss pipeline and brainstorm new ideas for growth
- Travel to target accounts and tradeshows to interact with customers as needed
- Other duties as assigned
What You Need to Succeed
- Bachelor’s Degree or proven record of success in Account Management is required
- 3+ years of quota-carrying experience in B2B software sales as an individual contributor
- Proven track record of high performance and exceeding quota
- Prior experience selling to enterprise clients, including C-level, Finance, and Operations professionals
- The successful candidate must have strong sales and customer service skills and exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiating and closing skills
- Able to take initiative and work well independently or as part of a team
- Comfortable cold-calling and prospecting as needed
- Experience demoing and presenting software technology
- Strong technical skills, including Salesforce.com, GoToMeeting and Office 365
- High energy, self-motivated, and ambitious personality
- Represent Sertifi in a positive and professional way in all interactions
- The ability to build professional trust and respect.
- Proven record of sound judgment.
- The ability to balance client needs with business demands and development
- Preferred qualifications include knowledge of Sertifi applications and services.
- The ability to work across departmental lines, and to establish clear and common objectives, is critical.
- The ability to assess client needs and articulate attainable solutions is essential
- Excellent communication skills, organizational skills and integrity
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Who you will report to
This position reports to our Chief Revenue Officer
What’s in it for you
You will work in a collaborative office environment that welcomes new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team. Additionally, we offer great benefits such as: competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401k with company match, paid parental leave, life insurance, pre-tax Transit Benefit Program.
Sertifi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Sertifi is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. All individuals seeking employment at Sertifi are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.