Enterprise National Sales Executive
About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 21.2 million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 140,000 restaurants in 2,700 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, AllMenus and MenuPages).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
Key responsibilities and opportunities you’ll tackle:
- Work with the team to develop the strategic sales approach to your specific market segment.
- Learn and understand Grubhub’s growing suite of products.
- Research and qualify enterprise brands throughout the country and introduce/sell Grubhub's suite of products to key decision makers.
- Conduct daily outreach, cold calls, and schedule in person presentations using a consultative sales approach.
- Develop presentations that cater to specific potential clients.
- Exceed individual high volume sales goals while working as part of Grubhub's fast-paced Enterprise team.
- Represent Grubhub’s core values while working face to face with restaurant groups (Customer Obsessed, Diverse Collaborators, Curious Innovators, Scrappy Entrepreneurs, Rigorously Analytical, Authentically Fun).
- Execute all required tasks on time and with high quality results. Strategically overcome objections and competition in the marketplace.
- Use Salesforce.com for administrative tasks and to stay organized, forecast sales activity, and process contracts.
- Be the hospitality expert: have a pulse on the industry, gather restaurant feedback, monitor competitor activity, and provide recommendations for product improvement to management and restaurant prospects.
You Should Have
You should have:
- A friendly, likable, and professional demeanor that doesn't take “no” for an answer
- A challenger mentality that excels with a consultative sales approach
- 5+ years of demonstrated & successful sales experience in the hospitality industry with a strong preference of Enterprise groups and/or B2B sales
- High degree of integrity and a “team first” mentality
- Restaurant industry experience is a plus
- Familiarity with a variety of sales concepts, practices and procedures
- A desire to work closely cross-functionally with account management, product, marketing, legal, and other internal teams
- Ability to build and maintain strong professional relationships
- Dynamic time manager, with the ability to juggle multiple tasks and deadlines
- Excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to adapt to new environments, situations, and a rapidly-growing business
- The capability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Are a really big foodie or have worked in the foodservice industry
- Knowledge of restaurant operations, POS and hospitality experience is desired.
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.