Enterprise Sales Director - CPG, West Region
As an Enterprise Sales Director focused on our Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) vertical, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the world's most iconic brands to help bring to life their advertising, marketing, pricing, and consumer insights strategies through Numerator's rich portfolio of solutions and insights. Our most successful Enterprise Sales Directors develop account strategies for the growth of their assigned territories by prioritizing and profiling each assigned organization. These strategies include analysis and identification of senior-level key decision makers and influencers within and across each buying center.
Through the assessment of opportunity in a territory, the Enterprise Sales Director should develop insight into and communicate our value proposition to all prospects. This role will leverage existing resources, develop new materials, and work with other key personnel to refine and implement changes in existing sales strategy.
- Continuing growth of one of Numerator's largest customers - the largest brands in the world
- Generate leads through professional networking and cold-calling techniques
- Prospect and build new business in assigned territory
- Build strong relationships with clients and prospective clients by creating trust and confidence at multiple levels within and across key buying centers
- Uncover and develop client business needs based on Numerator's unique Point of View and set of comprehensive capabilities
- Articulate and demonstrate the value of our solutions individually and as a unique set of connected capabilities
- Lead the complete sales cycle from opportunity identification to contract negotiation and close across all product lines by working with clients, prospects, and Numerator's account management and solution experts
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.