Enterprise Sales Director at MoLo Solutions
Seeking better, doing better. Full of energy and constantly adapting. We are obsessed with growth. Growth of our company and growth of our employees. We’re an innovative startup, making a name for ourselves in the world of logistics. We pride ourselves on being transparent, personable and dedicated. Investing in our customers, carriers and employees is what differentiates us from the competition. Founded in 2017 with just three employees, MoLo boasts over 300 employees three years later. Located in the West Loop of Chicago. MoLo has an insatiable appetite for growth, relentless commitment to customer service and an incomparable work culture. Discover something different. Find your future at MoLo today.
What will you be doing?
Enterprise Sales Directors are responsible for growing MoLo further, faster. You will be tasked with closing new business & growing select Fortune 500 companies and will serve as a subject matter expert in account sponsorship until maturing a certain business level. This position requires a balance of individual contribution and coaching effective sales techniques with influence, which will pay dividends in developing our bench. Leveraging your experience will grow MoLo’s brand and market presence with customers who value the services we provide.
- As a proven seller, you will be actively engaged with key decision makers focused on the customers strategic buying process
- Utilize new and effective sales techniques driving MoLo’s value proposition
- Be an industry and market expert widely known for your creative sales approach
- Develop relevant content marketing pointed to key customers and industries by developing customer playbooks and best practices
- Assist the customer sales reps & managers in landing new business
- Develop internal customer scoring metrics to manage the quality of accounts you individually own and accounts you sponsor
- Work cross-functionally with leadership and various departments including but not limited to, Carrier Sales, Customer Operations, Business Operations, Accounting, Marketing and Human Resources
- Casual and fun environment focused on teamwork
- Extensive industry and technology training
- Competitive compensation with uncapped commission
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance, and 401(k) with company match
- 5+ years relevant industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proficient in Microsoft application
- Fluency in CRM functionality
- Proven ability to lead the sales process form quote to cash
- Possess strong strategic planning and organization skills
- Exhibits competitiveness, persuasive and strong negotiation skills
- Demonstrates the ability to think strategically and analytically