You are always at the top of the leaderboard. You are a winner and want to be surrounded by like-minded, high-caliber peers. You are great at what you do. You take charge and deliver results.
We are hiring senior-level Enterprise Sales Executives in Chicago that consistently surpass annual revenue quota; experienced in the financial markets, enterprise software and/or asset management solutions. The Enterprise Sales Executive is directly responsible for qualifying, developing and closing new accounts.
Enfusion is the global leader in solutions portfolio spanning the front, middle and back-office into asset management, insurance and wealth management firms. We hold ourselves to very high expectations – just like you.
Join a growing team of passionate, self-motivated, talented, smart and creative people who are seeking to extend our position as the leader in the FinTech industry. Enfusion is a Chicago-based software and services company that builds SaaS solutions enabling hedge funds, Institutional Asset Managers, Asset Owners, etc. to create and deliver unparalleled client value and Alpha.
Who We Are
Enfusion helps over 4,000 funds transform their business by combining software, services and analytics on one platform with one golden dataset. We unite trading, compliance, positions, accounting and strategic analytics to deliver consistent control for global financial management. We allow every single team member to leverage the same insight, in real-time across the entire portfolio. With 9 global offices spanning 4 continents, our expert team enables investment firms to communicate, analyze, scale and prosper with one solution.
What You’ll Do
- Drive net new software and services revenue from a named account territory of the largest Hedge Funds, Institutional Asset Managers (including Insurance and OCIO’s), and Institutional Asset Owners (including Pensions, SWF’s and Endowments)
- Manage numerous opportunities to close with accurate qualification and forecasting hygiene
- Build and leverage the necessary relationships in highly complex organizations to ensure deal closure in competitive situations.
- Build Territory, Account & Opportunity plans for predictable and consistent revenue growth
- Drive complex sales-cycles and execute with the gravitas of presenting to C-level key decision-making executives the value of the full platform features with a detailed, consultative, “Challenger” approach
- Closely manage quarterly pipeline velocity and forecasts to provide accurate reporting to key internal partners on a consistent basis
- Work collaboratively with other company executives, managers, and team members to help nurture our results-driven, team-oriented environment
- Drive for high achievement and results
- A proven record for selling complex solutions and services at the “Business Head” and "C" level
- Exceptional ability to motivate and influence key contacts and decision-makers
- Consistent, year on year, high-performance track record
Who We Need
- Consistent, proven sales success in overachieving quota in a SaaS environment
- Formal training in solutions-based selling (Challenger Sales, Strategic Selling, MEDDICC, etc.)
- Self-directed “extreme ownership” mentality
- Minimum 5+ years of quota carrying $1.0M+ software quota in financial services technology sales or similar
- Previous experience selling software to the financial services industry
- Proven ability to expertly manage the sales cycle from beginning to end
- Outstanding track record in qualifying opportunities, contract negotiations, and closing business ranging in deal size from $1.0M to $10.0M+
- Customer focus
- Team Player
- Bachelor's degree required
Perks of working for Enfusion
- Competitive compensation package
- Company paid Medical and Dental Insurance package
- 401K with matching
- Generous PTO Package
- Entrepreneurial Environment
- Catered Lunch every Friday
- Small team with growth opportunity
- Exposure to all aspects of the financial technology services industry
At Enfusion, the best ideas win. Come be part of the future of fintech!
Read Full Job Description